The Flat Head

LFC4ever

thanks...I just wanted the waist measurement when the jeans are aligned, I'm not sure how the SE waist is measured.

When the jeans are aligned?

he means when the waist of the jeans are laid flat in alignment, as opposed to allowing the front half of the jeans to maintain their natural U-curve shape.

That's the only way to properly measure jeans, which is the same way we do it at Self Edge..

well i did a hot soak on these for 45 minutes and wore them for a little bit. these after pictures are still a bit damp.

hope this info helps someone! feel free to ask me for any other info

before/after measurements:

waist: 33.5" --------------> 33"

thigh: 12.4" --------------> 12.3"

knee: 8.5" ---------------> 8.2"

hem: 8" -------------------> 7.75"

inseam: 40" -------------> 37.5"

front rise: 10.75" -------> 10"

back rise: 14" -----------> 14"

pics

before ----------------------- after

frontuk1.jpg

anglehz1.jpg

sidehu0.jpg

backxt8.jpg

thoughts?

are the measurements on self-edge regarding the F380 correct? as in, a size 31 has a slightly smaller thigh than a size 31 F310? also, what vans is ayn wearing?! that colorway is excellent! bet they're some vans vault shit $100 fuck ahhhhhh

didn't see this until now, those were marc jacob vans i believe, i haven't worn them for over a year... looked cool but wasn't all that comfortable... they were prolly around $100 full price but i picked those up really cheap at american rag...

oh ok........

makes sense now....... sorta.............................. not really

i was just saying i got looser sz34 bsp's because i wanted something different than really tight apc ns. this pic is bugging me though, i'mma take it down soon