The Flat Head

LFC4ever

was that their first wash ... there's a lot of goodness in the wash water

i've got a 3005 with only about 1 month of effective wear (purchased last summer) ... at this rate, it probably won't be getting its first bath until 2014..

I'd actually soak them again. My 3009s really benefited from the second soak, alleviating the bunching around the hips and crotch and taking an extra half inch off the inseam. Sure, they're a bit tighter in the waist then I'd like but, from experience, it'll stretch to a comfortable fit.

p.s.

Thanks for all the input on my pair, guys/girls.

no one has a pair of f2001 at all? I wish I could see a couple fits

I am right on the edge of buying a new pair of denim and I am really leaning towards this

only thing stopping me is the fact that I have no pictures to look at for reference of how they fit

(other than the SE model)

Are those the 3007 bootcut jeans? You rarely see anybody with those.

Edited by kiya

I wonder if cuddlestheshee would actually behave like he/she does in person? It was clearly a legitimate question, the description of the jeans has an inconsistency which may not have been intended by the poster. Hate away if you think that is in any way wrong.

edit: seen arthur's other post. He did mean it. Oh well, he won't complain when he goes to the shop, buys an unused apple which only has two bites out of it :rolleyes:

Edited by big truck