The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I'm just commenting on the fit, don't give a hoot whether it's a collaboration or not. Also, owning Flat Heads myself, I know how much shrinkage they're capable of, particularly after a machine wash, hence the comments.

I wasn't referring to your post. (It actually appeared to be based on some sort of relative experience.) I don't like the idea of categorizing a jean or brand by associating it with a certain type of person. The real issue with this particular jean is the choice of inseam length. I'm not quite sure what the thought process was behind this decision, especially considering it is being advertised, primarily, to a North American market.

Edited by Shoreman

if it was directed at me: well maynard described the fit and from the range of cuts n&f offers, a person choosing a pair of n&f is most likely after such a fit

or does n&F offers a non-slim straight fit? or a relaxed straigh fit?

i have one pair of n&f and it is just ...well..tight :D

Unless you size up in N&F, they crush balls. Skinny jean enthusiasts will say that the Slim Guy cut is baggy. But in reality, even it is still quite a slim jean. It also crushes balls, but not as bad as the Weird Guy used here. So, someone buying this collab probably knows this going in.

Man, I just feel like there are too many collaborations out there in general. I think stores having "bespoke" models made exclusively for them is cool, but all the brandA x brandB x brandC is kinda mind numbing.

Edited by S-Town

The inseam is at a solid 33" from 34.75" and that was with me hanging them by the legs but heres the post soak fit pics

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

(My balls are fine guys :rolleyes: I had a good amount of room prior to the soak)

Edit: But could anyone with 3XXX denim experience tell me how much stretch to expect?

Edited by RawAsDenim

The inseam is at a solid 33" from 34.75" and that was with me hanging them by the legs but heres the post soak fit pics

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

(My balls are fine guys :rolleyes: I had a good amount of room prior to the soak)

Edit: But could anyone with 3XXX denim experience tell me how much stretch to expect?

This is a perfect fit, fuck the haters. Only thing I don't like visually is the rise on you but its probably comfortable anyway.

Edited by sehnsi

This is a perfect fit, fuck the haters. Only thing I don't like visually is the rise on you but its probably comfortable anyway.

Actually compared to my NFxONI's rise these haven't been nearly as suffocating especially after wearing them all day today

Edit: Ty for the feedback/answers guys lol

Edited by RawAsDenim

That's a bit disappointing, I really had faith in that pair. Too bad those weird vertical lines ruin it for me :( Aside from that they look great over all. Makes me wish I never gave up on my BSPs.

If the SE05BSP was tapered another 0.3" at the leg opening (for a size 33), it would be the perfect jean in my opinion. Not skin tight but well fitted throughout the hole leg... Thinking of getting a new pair and getting them tailored... rocking the 38" inseam of course ha

This is exactly stopped wearing mine, perfect for the most part, but from the knee down because too much of a "straight fit" for me after a few months.

Edited by niix

Tumble-drying makes those lines? Whoa, didn't know that. I'll be careful not to make that mistake with any of my jeans.

I don't know guys, the leg opening on the BSP looks just about perfect to me. After shrinking it would probably be about the same as on my PBJs. But then again I have the opposite complaint with those jeans, the PBJs are perfect in the lower leg and too tight from the knee up. I guess we'll find out soon since I'm probably going to pull the trigger if SE ever gets in that restock.

I think I should get 32 but I'm not sure. Does the 3000 denim stretch a lot? The last thing I want is for these to get all saggy in the butt. I wear 31 in Samurai and PBJ, by the way.

Side note: What on earth does "BSP" stand for, anyway? Abbreviation for "Bespoke?" "Babzani Special Production?"