The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I've finally figured out how to post an image file!

Anyway, I bought these two shirts last summer. They're both a size 44 so as rare as gold dust. I've only worn them about 3 times before there was a big family upset and I lost lots of weight.

Here's the shirts: shirts.jpg

and here are the ebay links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130333824885&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130333824526&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Many apologies if this seems like a repeat post of the comment I left yesterday. I was hoping I could edit or delete the comment I left yesterday now I've worked out how to add an image but couldn't see how to edit.

I'm happy to answer any questions :-)

Quick sizing question. Do the 1001s stretch more than the others because of the denim weight? I am a 35" waist. When I tell people that they tell me to get a size 33. But most others say go true to size. What do you guys think?

go down 1" max if you like it tight. otherwise just go true to size. Its even better if you can try them on before you buy.

Quick sizing question. Do the 1001s stretch more than the others because of the denim weight? I am a 35" waist. When I tell people that they tell me to get a size 33. But most others say go true to size. What do you guys think?

TTS if you want a roomier fit. Size down 1 if you want it more fitted.

34;).............

Have you started wearing your 1001's yet?

Mine are in the queue, but in all seriousness I won't be committed to wearing them for at least another year :(

i'm looking to make my first quality denim purchase in the next couple of weeks. i tried some BSP's on at self edge when i was there a few weeks ago. i've got two questions.

- the bsp's were just a bit too tight in the thigh. what cut would be next on the scale from slim to baggy? the f380's?

- if the 38's fit ok around the waist in the bsp's, what size would i wear in the other cuts?

Thanks everyone for the help

go down 1" max if you like it tight. otherwise just go true to size. Its even better if you can try them on before you buy.

I wish I could try them on but Selfedge is out. I have a pair of 33s coming from Flathead UK right now. I know after shrinking 1 inch from soak they will stretch back. But how much will they stretch over time? Flathead UK shows a tagged 33 is actually a 34. Since I am a 35, if they will stretch an inch over time I think I should be ok. Selfedge has a tagged 33 at 33.5 actual though.

I bought a new pair of tagged sz 30 flathead 3001 (raw).... they measure 30 inches presoak...seriousily wtf.... Im scared they might shrink to a 28-29...... 28 is definitely not wearable for me...... should i keep them for sell them??

just for reference, im a natural size 30... my balls like to live together, not cleaved or separated cos they feel lonely on their own.

I bought a new pair of tagged sz 30 flathead 3001 (raw).... they measure 30 inches presoak...seriousily wtf.... Im scared they might shrink to a 28-29...... 28 is definitely not wearable for me...... should i keep them for sell them??

just for reference, im a natural size 30... my balls like to live together, not cleaved or separated cos they feel lonely on their own.

How do they fit pre-soak? If it's snug in the waist but fine everywhere else, do a quick warm soak and wear while slightly damp to stretch the waist back out. If your balls and thighs are losing circulation already, then sizing up would probably be a good idea. I think the rule of thumb with the Flat Head XXX1 cuts is to size up if you prefer a looser fit (or if you have large thighs), or go TTS if you want it slim; sizing down is for the adventurous.

They are really tight in the waist, everything else is fine..... Its so risky man.. its gonna be hard to sell if i soak it...

anyone wanna buy these off me?? BNWT 30x36 or trade for a 31x36

where did you get yours from? im guessing returning will cost you a lil bit so that is not so much an option

if the waist is your main concern, they will stretch. my sexfh was tight as hell after soak.i could not even button up the top button at first but after a day or two wearing them at home, squats and what not they stretched to a comfortable fit. now they are already loose that i need a belt to hold them. sure it was a pain in the ass at first but i end up loving them alot.

best is you stuck a wood at the waistband ,do a warm soak for a couple hours and wear them damp to stretch the waist.

but if you dont want to risk it, just sell them off and get one size up. sure you lost some monies but what to do things happen

Miey

quote:

originally posted by Hendodo

considering i sized up 1, my f380's stretched a good amount (1.5 inches).

fit pic. sz 31 ( up 1)

Does that 1.5 come after they stretched back from soaking? Or is that post soak size to now?

fashinhor, they now measure 32.5 on the waist...

(had to copy and paste cuz school computers cant "reply with quote" ...wtf)