The Flat Head

LFC4ever

bye4now12, That's a size too large for you.. You need a 40.

got this shirt from Selfedge a week ago(thanks Kiya)

but I'm not shure if it's too small(it's a 42)

fhshirt.jpg

flshirt2.jpg

it's really thight around the shoulders and upper arm, tell me what you think

^idk if the shoulders/upper arms are really too tight but it looks like you may have the same problem as me with the sleeves and body being a little short. The length is the only reason I haven't copped one of those yet.

When it all comes down to it though, it's all about if you still feel comfortable in the shirt.

Just finalized the specs on the SE05BSP and SE05BSPBK... hopefully these'll be out in 6 or 7 weeks..

perfect timing, as i will be in SF from the 20th of September - so i might get a chance to try them!

kiya, do you have the inseam measurements (pre-soak) of the BSP project?

according to this thread the 1001 are 38 inseam and turn out 34.5 :eek: after first soak.

i hope that this is not the case for the BSP project!?

i am also curious about my F380, which should arrive next monday. i hope they stay just above 36 in the inseam after a hot soak! giles measured them for me and they are 37.25 in the waist and 39 in length (tagged size 36).

Cross post from evo thread. theyre not lamb status or anything but i'd like to post them anyway :)

My flatheads taken again before a hot wash. i was about to give them a hot soak but then i decided to wash. i took the pictures sidneylo style to show more detail.

i've had them for 5 or so months but ive only worn them for about 3.

2747647909_479beaee79.jpg

2747649745_09f03d0507.jpg

2747652489_5b9977a8be.jpg

2747655351_586cebeaf7.jpg

2747657317_9967b4521a.jpg

2747659425_174b510bb5.jpg

perfect timing, as i will be in SF from the 20th of September - so i might get a chance to try them!

kiya, do you have the inseam measurements (pre-soak) of the BSP project?

according to this thread the 1001 are 38 inseam and turn out 34.5 :eek: after first soak.

i hope that this is not the case for the BSP project!?

i am also curious about my F380, which should arrive next monday. i hope they stay just above 36 in the inseam after a hot soak! giles measured them for me and they are 37.25 in the waist and 39 in length (tagged size 36).

not sure who's 1001's turned out having a 34.5" inseam, but mine are around 36.5"...

Just for the record the 1001's inseam turns out to be 35.5" after a hot soak.

Okay here are my post-soak pics. 2 semi-hot soaks.

front.jpg

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1159.JPG

Now, as for that huge white blotch on my front left thigh. I honestly don't know what it is and it is kinda pissing me off. I mean, I usually don't care if something spills on my jeans or if something leaves a mark...but I just got these less than 48 hours ago! On top of that, I still don't know how it happened or what it is; I do not see anything that could have made a mark like that going from the hotel bathtub straight to a hanger to hang dry. Touching the area around the mark makes it feel like something brushed up against the denim. The flash of the camera exaggerates it a bit.

IMG_1148.JPG

Oh well, guess I just gotta wear these babies hard and hope that the area fades consistently! And as with any unfortunate mark or stain, I always got the reason that it builds the jeans' character, right? :P

Great choice of jeans! I picked up the same pair when I was there too. Looks like you got the same problem with me. Have to get a bigger waist size to compensate for the thighs. I like had to size 2 up.