The Flat Head

LFC4ever

oh i see, just a silly question, are those pair of fh 2011 pink arc refers to this?

http://voices.yahoo.com/why-color-pink-will-heal-king-thailand-673274.html?cat=25

maybe cold summer can explain more? why fh 2011 arc is pink?

11th month or fifteen days before a year

A hole at left knee and right rear pocket. the crotch.....almost to

DSC04542_zps496889ed.jpg

DSC04541_zpsce3a6e71.jpg

Edited by sattyz

Kooma, the color on your Flat Heads became much more vivid post-wash. Nice.

I machine washed my bsp's last night. They finished air drying earlier this morning. Kiya and Andrew were right in the Crosby video - barely any indigo was lost and this unbelievable shade of electric blue appeared on the whiskers, honeycombs, and back pockets. Streaky vertical fades down the thigh and it's only been 2 months.

The crotch is looking great with no signs of blowout. I slept in my jeans during the first week (to stretch out the waist) and it resulted in minor fraying 3" down the inseam. Backside of the cuff tore through from friction with my shoes. Unable to use my back pockets (large rear-end makes it uncomfortable) so the arctuates are in good condition.

I was a bit hesitant to order $370 jeans online (no returns) but clearly made the right choice in retrospect. Apologies for the super long post, in love with my jawnz. BRB with updates in 2 months. :)

Edited by rosarkar

i need size advice for those man

Email me and i'll get you the right size.

Today I went to TFH's Nagano company store. But more importantly, the Googies frozen yogurt shop! It was really, really tasty; the employees are super nice too. But I apologize in advance, I can't proxy frozen yogurt to you guys.

Yup, its really good yogurt, when i had it the yogurt was served to me by an ex Miss Japan winner.

Struggling between the 3001/310/BSP/2001 - I'm a 33 in ih666 and Skulls. Any recommendations on cut and sizing? My current Iron Hearsts have measured out to 17.7" across waist.

You'd be a 34 in the SE05BSP and probably a 33 or 34 in the F310/3001.