The Flat Head

LFC4ever

are all of flat heads tees loopwheeled? specifically the THC series

The THC series is.

Filthy Fresh: You probably want to get 3001s or BSPs.

Pakhar: My size 32 3009s measure 81 cm / 31.8 inches. They don't stretch much (although I don't sag them or anything like that, so there's not much pressure on the waist.) Don't size down on FH jeans made with the Pioneer denim. The Exceed denim on the 1001 is more flexible, from what I've heard.

The 2001 has a very low rise, and the back pockets are a little bit of a different shape. If you go for this fit, size up one. I think the 2001 may have a *slightly* longer inseam, too.

1fookntitefd, you might like the 3009. It's roomy in the top but tapers down to a slim leg opening. The 3005 is a classic straight fit and has a roomier leg.

I really like them. They'd be the perfect fit if the top thigh was just a bit slimmer, but overall these are the best Flat Heads I've tried.

I haven't worn them a whole lot yet because I will *have* to wear these jeans every day, starting from late March...! I'm trying to get as much wear into my 710s as possible before then.

Been wearing these for about a month now. After the first soak they had more of a slim fit, then after the second they shrank a bit on the thights, and now after the third soak they're on the skinny end now. The entire upper box in general became quite a bit tighter, but I think they're probably done shrinking now.

snapshot20100102.jpg

snapshot201001021.jpg

snapshot201001022.jpg

What fit are you wearing mr. Fang?

Thanks cold summer. My last pair of jeans was the SEXDBXSXS12. Those things had some tight thighs! I picked the 3009s cause I need a roomier fit. The dry bones felt like a torture device. Maybe it's cause I put on some weight but I can't even wear them anymore. The lighter weight denim of the FH will also be nice. Gets hot down here in Georgia.

Hey I just ordered some fh f310 size 31. I have strike gold 1105 size 31. Should the waist be fine or would it get smaller then the SG's. The SG's still have a little bit of room in the waist to where I like them after 2 soaks.

They should shrink to tag size and then stretch past RAW size. I have tag 32 f310`s that have 34" waist.

There is massive amouts of info about the f310`s on this forum anyway because there was a pair that was passed between forum members for several years and it was called the f310 worldtour or something like that...

^ How do those F350s fit Dave?

Hey my man Maynard Friedman. I have dropped weight to come down to tag 32 and I`m almost there now. Another week and they will be a perfect fit... I was tag 33/34 so nothing too drastic but darn it gets ten times harder to drop sizes when you get older. I used to be like size 29 and I used to eat more back then lol....