The Flat Head

LFC4ever

There's a guy in my town who wears Flat Head 2011s, and they're fading in very nicely. They fade like the other types of FH denim, so you're practically guaranteed good results with those. If I were into heavyweight denim, I'd totally enter with that pair.

I'd love to, I'm just trying to make sure I'd get the sizing right. I'm not sure if I'd fit into the 29s, and I'm willing to bet 31 is too big. Tough one.

What do you mean by 'wide' - 3005, F350, 1005?

What sort of feedback are you after, specifically?

sorry about that; should have specified that i was referring to shirts. TFH has started producing a "wide" version in a few of their shirts. There's a Glory Park flannel and a hounds tooth flannel from this past F/W. Also, a few t-shirts are available right now for preorder. from my understanding, they tend to be wider through the middle/waist than their regular-size counterpart. Since this measurement is never given anywhere, it's hard to tell. i was curious if anyone has had any experience? sorry for the confusion.

If its a "wide" model then the size tag has a "R" next to the size.

Yup, that GP blue flannel is a wide model. It's just a bit less slim than the normal FH shirts.

Does anyone have any experience with the FH 2015? I am interested in these and was wondering how to size for these? True to size? I am 6ft and 215lb with muscular legs. Whats the back rise like? Thanks for your help and time!

I like the 2015 jean, its just too expensive for what it is. Nearly $500!

all three 310/3001 models posted on this page are amazing. :rolleyes:

here's a old pic of my bsp's at 2 weeks. nothing special lol. the lighting in my room is terrible and I can't find anywhere decent to take a fit pic inside the house. toronto has been having the worst weather imaginable these past couple weeks so I'll try my best to get a body shot next time it's sunny out. best denim cut I've ever worn.

edit: Is it just me or does everyone with BSPs seem to lose the back pocket arcs with regular wear? Wouldn't mind having them stick around when the denim lightens up.

8410805492_58102a7ddf_z.jpg

Edited by rosarkar