a truck crashed full of cooking oil, that is the dust of the spill cleanup, being kicked up by passing cars.

was it used oil?

i woulda stuck in a model or two, small lighting to cut and expose the dust, probably look for an area of uncleaned oil to use for it's reflectivity as well.

why do i have to help?

why do i have to explain myself?

CARL! help me, personal attacks!

you dont have to help. no one is asking you for help when first posting his shots, at least not that ive noticed.. and yes, i realize its your professional opinion that you dont have to explain to anyone if you so chose. but when your opinion is always, without fail, "that is a shitty photo" sooner or later youll stop ruffling feathers and your opinion will become worthless and meaningless.. quite possibly leading to more shitty photos being posted that you obviously dont care to see.

right now, the way youre acting, isnt too unlike a magic 8-ball with only one answer on little the cube. what the fucks the point of paying it any consideration?

nothing personal though. just an opinion..

i just want to see something you've shot, kennmon. all i remember is that dragonfly macro shot, which was very "50-something spending retirement money on L lenses to go out and shoot in the backyard"

good shot....just....yea

im sorry, i should work on my

here are some crappy random photos just bought a DSLR YAY! im the next terry richardson, lets throw some hdr in there, need to take pictures of random crap in my house photography. ps i just discovered DOF and now everything is gonna be posted as long as it is shallow and it rocks yah!

im sorry, i should work on my

here are some crappy random photos just bought a DSLR YAY! im the next terry richardson, lets throw some hdr in there, need to take pictures of random crap in my house photography. ps i just discovered DOF and now everything is gonna be posted as long as it is shallow and it rocks yah!

haha, i'm not making fun! i'm interested to see your work, you're very knowledgeable and crit like a pro, i'd like to see what you shoot.

heres one from today...like 2 hours ago

2736544685_b1e727d4dd_o.jpg