Sharing some cats' photos I took recently.

Hope there isn't any cat haters here lol!

2717073512_749bbba0c2_o.jpg

2717154984_a8966fa40a_o.jpg

2719271740_b1fc05ac23_o.jpg

2717072106_30e350a89d_o.jpg

2718451371_d8b3bb6da1_o.jpg

umm rick ross?

you are so tough.

dont think i am really. never fought in my life. just because your names ross doesnt make you any less of dumb cunt for doing that. you saying a maybach tattoo is a good idea?

dont think i am really. never fought in my life. just because your names ross doesnt make you any less of dumb cunt for doing that. you saying a maybach tattoo is a good idea?

i wouldnt, but he did, and i could care less what people want to tat on their own bodies, whether it be a corporate symbol or a cock

^then be useful, show off some of that photo expertise, and explain it.

if im wrong its because the internets mislead me. i have no other knowledge about nor experience with the technique.

these were both taken with tilt-shift lenses and they both look like miniatures, so sue me..

764px-Train_tilt_shift.jpg

800px-Miniature.jpg

^then be useful, show off some of that photo expertise, and explain it.

if im wrong its because the internets mislead me. i have no other knowledge about nor experience with the technique.

these were both taken with tilt-shift lenses and they both look like miniatures, so sue me..

764px-Train_tilt_shift.jpg

800px-Miniature.jpg

not trying to be mean, but you mislead yourself...

and i would sue you if possible, but it is not so meh

go back to the wiki page you got those pics from, and you will see that they were faked (not taken with a tilt shift lens)

i understand i mislead myself, i said i mustve gotten it wrong. the caption to the photos werent too clear on whether or not they were indeed fakes i dont think..

and, not trying to be mean, but you still havent helped to teach anyone what it actually does. no one likes a snob.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maya-bird/ I am in love with this girls photos and drawings, and possibly have a pretty large crush on her also.

Since finding this flickr uh yesterday.

So does anyone have any tips for achieving this kind of look with digital slr instead of film? apart from photoshop? or do you really just have to go film if you wannna rock shit like this (i use a d80 btw)

the photos from that girl that i saw when i flipped through quickly that i liked (run on) all mostly have the indescribable film photo characteristics that keep me still using film avidly with frequency and incredbile delightedness at the results which are most enjoyable and cause much jubilation

that stylus is a fun camera, not perfect in any way but fun

i should start using mine again

Yea well the only 35mm i've been using is my XA2 and it seems close enough, but with a built in flash which would be useful at times.

Anyway, i've been only shooting with a couple of 6x6 cameras for the past while so i probably wouldn't use it very much, but for $6 why not.

the photos from that girl that i saw when i flipped through quickly that i liked (run on) all mostly have the indescribable film photo characteristics that keep me still using film avidly with frequency and incredbile delightedness at the results which are most enjoyable and cause much jubilation

True...been a long time since i've used film (high school) mostly due to not really having easy access to a darkroom.

HMMM