Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Wilson

NY Store that makes you think, not buy

To celebrate 10 years of giving art away, I have opened The Inutilious Retailer at 151 Ludlow Street, NY

Featuring legendary NY graffiti artist Adam Cost's first indoor installation, the store contains clothes bought from retailers who rip designers off, which have then been made back into one off pieces by artists.

Pull the useless 1929 slot machine and use your imagination to get the clothing free, on condition that you make something to replace it for someone else to "buy"

Sign in to follow this  

• :-0

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

There is a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and will survive the apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By dianahenrystuff
      When we are talking about plus size clothes there are always a question about what to wear that looks cool and good, i like to suggest women denim shirts for plus size women's. Try to wear dress denim shirts it like loose fitted shirts that never goes wrong. here are some best options Denim Vintage Shirt, Fit Bleached Denim Shirt, Dark Wash Denim Shirt and more these type of shades easily added with any accessories and footwear.
      Just share you own experience,which shade of denim shirts you like from which house?

• By Joh
      Beautiful almost brand new Dior cocktail dress, red, long, without leeves. Couture masterpiece. Perfect for a gala, a wedding, a cocktail. Red passion, sensual, elegant and feminine. I only wore it once for the AMFAR charity event last year 2016 at Festival of Cannes. Made in France, bought in France. 100% silk. 36 European size, 4 US size. Perfect state, almost brand new. Bought for 9000euros in Dior Cannes boutique, selling it for 5500euros or 6000dollars. Free shipping.

• By phaseCOMPLETE
      THE MASTER GRAFFITI THREAD - post ALL graffiti-related comments here.
      Based on how many people came out of the woodwork for Bobby Hundreds hardcore thread, i was kinda curious how many people on Superfuture came out of the graffiti scene. Seems like half the graphic designers I meet these days started as writers, which probably makes sense since both are about letter form and communicating a message. Also seeing as how graffiti has played such a large role in "street art", as well as fashion, how many people here we're actually caught up with it at some point.
      Another interesting thing to debate is where is graffiti culture going? Seems like graff was getting a lot more hype in the 90's when kids in the Bronx we're doing block long murals with kids from Europe and there were at least a dozen graff mags out. I don't doubt that it's much bigger these days when you consider that there's actually paint companies that cater to writers specifically, and how related scenes and industries have grown so huge in the last 5 or so years. It just seems like graffiti is still sort of flying under the radar which is kind of weird when at the same time there's been a street art explosion. Does anyone see graffiti legitimizing itself over time the way skating has, and turn into an industry unto itself?
      Anyhow, just curious where people's opinions lie if they have one.
      the next time i have to talk to you, you wont be alive enough to hear it
    • By minya
      Since we've been getting tons of small, insignificant questions that don't need their own threads, here is a thread where they can all go.
      RULES:
      1) DO NOT SHIT UP THIS THREAD. This is not a supertrash thread. Unnecessary, stupid replies will be deleted. Offenders may be temp banned depending on my mood.
      2) DON'T POST UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION OR ANSWERING ONE!
      3) DO NOT BE A JERK OR AN ASS OR BE SNIDE OR SARCASTIC! This thread is for all those dumb little questions that don't need their own threads, so don't come in here if you don't want to read them!
      4) This is for small/dumb/personal questions. IE: "What should I buy next? What is starch? How do I shrink my jeans? What is STF? What is sanforization? What is my waist size? What inseam do I get? What is hemming?" etc. etc. etc.
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK
    Church's Footwear UK
  • Brain Dead Black Gooey T-Shirt
    $US 70

202266M213022_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.16245891