I noticed the subject of HDR a few pages back and wanted to comment.

This pic I posted is handheld HDR (3 exposures, -2 0 +2) hence why it looks a bit OOF, but it really brings out the details in the sky, subject, and background in one pic. HDR can be done in a non-shitty way.

1794149511_fd71f7bf83_o.jpg

yea, i wanted one for 2 years and finally bit the bullet a little while ago. i hit the 35% off thing with the live/ebay deal...except it's processing and hasn't actually worked yet, it's been a month and a half ordeal with the live people and i'll probably never see my cashback. still...i'm glad i bought it, its really nice to have a nice film camera with me all the time.

yea, i wanted one for 2 years and finally bit the bullet a little while ago. i hit the 35% off thing with the live/ebay deal...except it's processing and hasn't actually worked yet, it's been a month and a half ordeal with the live people and i'll probably never see my cashback. still...i'm glad i bought it, its really nice to have a nice film camera with me all the time.

whats wrong?

if you did the steps correctly, it ends up fine, just have to wait 60 days.

heres a couple from home, taken on thursday at dusk

2732367429_3f3a490113.jpg

2732366893_5da764d0b6.jpg

What camera did you use?
those are fuckin dope!

what did you shoot those with?

+rep

Okay... so does it really matter which camera he used? These pictures are great because he made rather well-composed images using the camera's not-so-unique qualities of vignetting and ... dust? I thought vignetting only happen on T2's using slide film... and why is there so much noise/dust/freckles (not that it's bad at all)...?

whats wrong?

if you did the steps correctly, it ends up fine, just have to wait 60 days.

yea, i did the steps, it said i qualified...then it never showed up in my account. i've been emailing the live people back and forth for like, i dont know, whenever that happened...it's a giant clusterfuck over there, i doubt i'll ever see my $100. like i said though, it was still worth what i paid, so it's all good even if i have to take the loss.

masuerte- i'm scanning on an $89 flatbed, with no cleaning tools, so that probably accounts for most of the grime on the negatives. those images have been cleaned up a ton too...one day i'll get em scanned all nice maybe, but the work i'm doing now is decently hasty, a roll a day, and i'm really liking the results. that's probably why they're all fucked up looking haha, but thank you for the compliments :)

oh, why would there be vignetting on slide but not print film? i've never heard of that before

yea, i did the steps, it said i qualified...then it never showed up in my account. i've been emailing the live people back and forth for like, i dont know, whenever that happened...it's a giant clusterfuck over there, i doubt i'll ever see my $100. like i said though, it was still worth what i paid, so it's all good even if i have to take the loss.

did you get an ebay message about cashback right after you paid for it?