waitingonthewalkbyalexwph7.jpg

What a good time to post a hdr shot of my tiny city..

That's pretty neat!

Other than the distracting cars' shadow.

^ I actually think the ghosting adds to the shot.It's a nice HDR, I hate seeing those with oversaturated colours and crazy luminosity in the sky. My favourites are still those from the first time I ever saw HDR shots: http://www.pingmag.jp/2006/04/13/10-pictures-of-tokyo-gotham/

Very nice macros dino, I'd love to try that one day but then I hate insects haha.

^ I actually think the ghosting adds to the shot.It's a nice HDR, I hate seeing those with oversaturated colours and crazy luminosity in the sky. My favourites are still those from the first time I ever saw HDR shots: http://www.pingmag.jp/2006/04/13/10-pictures-of-tokyo-gotham/

Very nice macros dino, I'd love to try that one day but then I hate insects haha.

I agree, but have to see whether the ghosting pattern is nice or not.

Perspective I say, haha!

Posting one of my favorite photoshoot of all time.

Kind of concept shoot though, and was a last minute call by the model.

*So last minute shoot may give interesting results too! :)*

Model: Lenneth

Photography: Me

Title: Doll

Stream Of Consciousness

4.jpg

Learning To Live

12.jpg

Through Her Eyes

6.jpg

The Glass Prison

7.jpg

Solitary Shell

5b.jpg

Finally Free

11.jpg

Thanks for the comments/rep

does anyone have any experience with the 17-40 L? I need a decent wide angle lens and I heard this was a great lens for the price.

Firstly what are you shooting with? If you're shooting on a fullframe body it's a good option but for a cropped I would be more looking at the Canon 10-22 or Sigma if you're on a budget.

Portrait_208639a.jpg

This isn't my photo. It's from the Times Online's Young Photographer of the Year competition, but I was wondering how she did it. I thought HDR was for only immobile things. Am I just retarded? I thought for HDR you had to take several shots from different angles and different exposure.

You need the same angle but different exposure. Or you could take 1 photo and tweak the exposure settings till you get 3 different exposures from the same photos, but you get alot more noise

its not HDR cuz it looks nothing like HDR

and not sure what you mean by what filters...

looks like they took a photo with flash and kicked up contrast...

unless you're talking about the sky? then thats the work of either photoshop or possible a GND filter (highly unlikely im guessing)