worm, second from top and second from bottom look best.

you're really gettin off on this concept though.

try and take it to a more public place and incorporate like, various people, unknowing or not, to give it a more surreal feel. maybe. just a thought.

worm, second from top and second from bottom look best.

you're really gettin off on this concept though.

try and take it to a more public place and incorporate like, various people, unknowing or not, to give it a more surreal feel. maybe. just a thought.

i was actually thinking of making big prints or canvases or something with digital imagery on them and actually placing them in public places. then i'd take pictures of how people react to them and interact with them. hopefully i'll get around to doing that this summer sometime

thanks for the feedback, dino too

leave it to felix to find some silly way to hate on me

i washed my sheets afterward

i planned this to coincide with doing my laundry

pretty nifty huh?

i think your concept is pretty shite. and laundry or not, human beings who put their shoes on their bed.. just disgusting.

edit:

my very very honest opinion of you, as far as i can see, without having to meet you as of yet. is that you think way too highly of yourself, as i mentioned in the post-your-creations thread. learn a little humility. spending a weekend in NYC with sidneylo and whoever else, definitely does not make you a part of an elite you'd like to believe exists.

be a person, not a flake.

2400671802_3674c3d5c8.jpg

2399838333_e1c421e6aa.jpg

The above also shot on location in Lima, Peru.

2262648113_6732a505f3.jpg

Shot in Tijuana, Mexico during volunteer trip.

Thank you for viewing my photos. I cannot afford expensive clothing because my money goes to my lenses. If only I could wear a lens, or four.

^i'm guessing...ska band? listen to any specials?

Yeah, local ska/funk/punk band called Cesspit. I didn't even know them; honestly thought they'd be some grindcore shit. I'm not into ska but I enjoyed their set anyway. This was taken just yesterday at Straits Records (you're from Singapore right?)

I'm trying to not crop my pictures in post-process which I am fond of doing so yeah, if the compositions are bad that's that.

strec5167_sf.jpg

strec5185_sf.jpg

strec5231_sf.jpg

Just got home this minute after finding a gate unlocked of a building which is soon to be abolished. I fucking hate places like this especially when you walk in and there is enough clothes to dress a large family and alot of graff scattered about. Fourtunately the door which was unlocked could be locked from the inside so we locked ourselves in which was reassuring. From then we spent a while shooting the trashed remains while running around light painting.

img0007ta5.jpg

img0070af8.jpg

img0013xh9.jpg

wisie what's your gear and the specs for that picture? and your post-processing?

if it's not too rude to ask...

Sorry just noticed your question and never too rude to ask.

That photo was taken when I first got my camera (Canon 350D + Canon 18-55). I'm fourtunate to live 20 minutes drive from a mountain which has snow over the winter months and often there is fog around.

I appreciate all your +rep :)