Are you using Z Pro holder for the extra wide angle? I need to get me one, except probably with a Lee filter instead.

Yep that's the Z-Pro, If I was to buy again though I'd probably go the Lee setup because I hear they have no colour casting problems and other little things which make it a little better then the Cokin.

Thanks for the +rep all

Dude, you could try try a brand of tripod that's Benro. I know all the bollocks of stuff being made in China, but this tripod has been sweared by a couple of my friends, and by the looks of it, the benro tripod is affordable and sturdy. worth every cent.

By far, to my knowledge, a better filter gives you more clarity. (without filter gives you the best of your len's capability).

B+W UV Haze MRC filters are extremely clear. When I first got mine, I thought it came w/o the glass because it was so clear.

B+W UV Haze MRC filters are extremely clear. When I first got mine, I thought it came w/o the glass because it was so clear.

agreed, did a test yesterday on just white paper...actually surprising to see how much of a difference you see in cheap $15 filters and the B+W MRC. with the cheaper filters, def see a slight difference, makes the white paper look slightly grey-ish, while the B+W shows absolutely not change in how the paper looks.

im sure most of you guys have done or heard of this test before: lay down your UV filter on white paper and just see how clear the better ones are.