2423157430_40e941c835_o.jpg

That's rather beautiful Lowery. Would like to see more up-close shots of people from you in these locations, especially if they were holding one of these clear umbrellas. Stop someone on the streets :)

Thinking of putting together my window photographs... I just like windows, from outside, from within, they're always rather attractive to me.

2429492119_956cb65ee3.jpg

2087038673_4d6d31e915.jpg

749518701_eacb8953bb.jpg

472162186_03bb448e7d.jpg

what the fuck is that supposed to mean man? I did. It's of mt spokane.

I wAS just pointing out the fact that we SOMETIMES ddo thiings. fuck.

oh, i had no idea that you did it. i thought you were insinuating that copied some preexisting work.

i mean like SOMETIMES we compare me to de kooning, yadadamean?

(also dino that ain what i mean!)

I like this too. Feels like there should be a big heroin dealer on the otherside of the camera. With a beretta in his hand, another straped to his chest. Waiting inside some shady motel for some big sale or something.

HAHAHAHHA. ::sigh:: that was my old apartment window in K-town. :D

Oh and btw, if you like these shots and the idea of a window project, here's someone who's actually developed it rather well (his lighting is off the hook btw, very good use of flash etc.): http://outmywindownyc.blogspot.com/

Found out about it just now... I'm not surprised that it has been done before but damn am I dissapointed, maybe I can build upon the idea into something better? I'm mad jealous he got to do this project in NY however, it would be awesome to be able to go into ppl's apartments and OFFICIALLY do the voyeur thing... for art's sake.

to freeze quickly moving objects/people/etc. u need to set ur camera to a quicker shutter speed... but the faster the shutter speed, the less light is allowed through the lens into the sensor... so to get higher shutter speeds in indoor conditions with less light, u need a larger aperture lens...

focusing might also be a problem when shooting moving objects... I have a rather slow autofocus so I usually try to estimate where my subject will be and take some consecutive shots hoping they'll enter the distance area where the camera is in focus enough.

Or u could use a flash :)

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5706.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

Didn't get the best angle on the first shot, since I was taking it while moving in line to get

on the ride. And I hate shooting white skies, but what can you do (besides photoshop a

blue sky into the photo)? I'll most likely re-shoot that among some others that didn't turn

out as great I was wanted to next time I hit up downtown Seattle.