I finally been through all the 185 pages of the thread. Too bad some flickr and photobucket ones where missing. Overally, it's an amazing thread, most of the pictures are interesting.

primed: your avatar disturbs me.

hope you don't mind me putting various picture I took with my xti. They are not that recent, but i'll post more recent shot later, but i don't want to clutter the thread too much.

img0511ve5.jpg

20080118img03481rh9.jpg

img0623nz7.jpg

img0628go3.jpg

img0987px9.jpg

img1027on1.jpg

img1232tv7.jpg

img1747og2.jpg

img1858zg0.jpg

img1975wz2.jpg

(it's my sister, one of my favorite portrait shot i took. some nice grom gp's, but i won't annoy you with it)

And don't post too much kitty pictures i'm out of rep.

^^HOLY FUCK @ TOTALLYEPlC! ::slow clap::

also @ airfrog

WHAT LENS DID U USE!!??? Omigaw when I was working at UCLA medical I always wanted to take pictures of the body parts we'd recieved. That shit is beautiful. Man, operation + use of medical macro lens is my dream.

Valve replacement and repair of an aneurysm next to the heart which is what caused the valve damage. The aneurysm is the large purple mass above the heart.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/airfrogusmc/_MG_0179.jpg

^^HOLY FUCK @ TOTALLYEPlC! ::slow clap::

also @ airfrog

WHAT LENS DID U USE!!??? Omigaw when I was working at UCLA medical I always wanted to take pictures of the body parts we'd recieved. That shit is beautiful. Man, operation + use of medical macro lens is my dream.

This is an 85 1.2L on a Canon 5D

its part of a series of photographs i took for a project in my "native creative process" class. i'll upload a few more of the good shots in a bit

i asked her and it was some mid-level brand i'd never even heard of... looked damn good

cant recall the name though

sid, those museum shots are spectacularly arranged, reminds me of that interpol album cover