ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

what happened ipkus? i thought you already placed an order for your pair?

i did but i had to cancel. i realized i already wore this cut for the passed 2 years already....doesnt make sense to me to wear the same cut for ANOTHER 2 YEARS...(would be awesome)...but just doesnt make any sense to me to "re-do" it again.

plus ill give you guys all a chance to win ;) jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

i did but i had to cancel. i realized i already wore this cut for the passed 2 years already....doesnt make sense to me to wear the same cut for ANOTHER 2 YEARS...(would be awesome)...but just doesnt make any sense to me to "re-do" it again.

plus ill give you guys all a chance to win ;) jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

gd choice... more chances for me :D

now i don't have to settle for 2nd place

I am breaking in some APCs that are still fairly new but I have some SC1966's, Roy's, and these on the way, so I might be doing a lot of rotating of the jeans, which is not something I usually do.

fffuuuck.

I just blew $350 on a pair of flat head 1001s, but i love you guys so much there's a VERY DAMN good chance i'm picking up a pair of 811s to get in on this action. lol

The contestants are flocking in now! Yeehah! (Check here to see if your size and how you sized is correct)

Call me a geek or whatever, but I like to measure all my jeans, put them into a spreadsheet, so that when I am researching a new pair, I know exactly how the fit is going to look. From my spreadsheet (yes I love spreadsheets :) ), I have come to realise they will basically be a fuller cut than my SEXIH07BKs. This is great since currently my IH are the fullest cut jean that I have. Really looking forward to giving my bottom half a breather. Plus a deep indigo blue always strikes up conversations with the ladies!

I'm last minute debating with myself about ordering or not. Sorry to bring up sizing again but I'm to stressed out to read through the thread again...

Is it safe to assume that the waist will shrink more with more washes? That is beyond the figure in the one wash size sheet.

Long term I always think it´s safer to go for the bigger size - say if ur in between sizes.

Jeans will shrink their whole life - and it´s so much easier not having to worry about gaining 2 pounds over 2 yeras as well..