ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Just want confirm a few details before i put money down.

1. Are the belt loop ridged?

2. Is it 100% cotton stitching Thread?

3. is the leather different from the regular leather in terms of material? (lamb/pig/deer/cow)

4. What kind of material are the buttons? (iron, nickle, alloy etc..) i.e. will they rust and age beautifully, or stay the same...?

Gordon just emailed from Japan

1. yes

2. I think so but let me check to be sure

3. same as regular 811 patch leather

4. I need to check on this and let you know shortly

Gordon just emailed from Japan

1. yes

2. I think so but let me check to be sure

3. same as regular 811 patch leather

4. I need to check on this and let you know shortly

thanks beatle! sorry for being a pain with these sort of questions...

should i hem them to 32 to get 30" inseam post wash ?

I would do 33 instead, it's better to hem it a little bit extra just in case.. you can always hem it again to a shorter length, but not the other way around

I would do 33 instead, it's better to hem it a little bit extra just in case.. you can always hem it again to a shorter length, but not the other way around

truer words have never been spoken

kinda fucked myself a bit on my fh like that, still wearable, but meh.

I'm thinking about getting these. I haven't bought anything from BiG before though so I'm wondering about the washed sizing. The 30s show a post-wash leg opening of 7.5. how many washes does this assume? also any idea on how much hemming down to like 33 or 34 would affect that leg opening?

I'm thinking about getting these. I haven't bought anything from BiG before though so I'm wondering about the washed sizing. The 30s show a post-wash leg opening of 7.5. how many washes does this assume? also any idea on how much hemming down to like 33 or 34 would affect that leg opening?

the knee is 8.25 post wash and the hem is 7.5 post wash.. hemming it down to a 33 or 34 won't give you a measurement that would deviate a lot from the 7.5 figure