ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Really jacked for this to start! but bummed that it starts 4 months from today. Not enjoying the wait!

I was thinking It would be sweet if Eternal took photos of the production of the special contest pair...I know id love to see them in action. Then we could put together a lifelong documentary of the jeans. Kindof like, this jean started here (factory) in the summer of '10, then a montage of evo pics, videos, wayjdt, etc...and ended up like this (insert winning / completed pairs) in winter '12. I know id invest some time in this, it would be world tour-ish but might be cool for a contest too.

Thoughts? May be impossible, but personally I think it would be sweet.

many thanks to beatle! for not running polls. for handling all the legwork. for making everything very simple for the rest of us. forget about all the squabbling and criticisms - this will be the best contest since the samurai 0500!

i just pre-ordered my pair - 36 TTS. my first contest.

realized the other day that i'll be 27 when this starts and 30 when it ends! really puts things in perspective... i hope i have the resolve for this.

Another great thing about a contest for two years is, if you just bought a pair you really want to break in first or you're a 9 to 5 kinda guy, you can still get in on it. Even if you can only get started 6, 8, 12 months in, you can end up with a great pair.

so guys. here are some eternal811...thx to aztec for sending me these in case of sizing obscurities!

my normal waist-size in nudies and lvc1944 is a w34. these are w33.

how do they fit?

should i go tts or sdo (like in the pics below!)?

how is the "stretch-factor" on the contest-pair?

eternal w33 (sized down one!):

dsci0044.jpg

dsci0045mf.jpg

dsci0048e.jpg

dsci0047.jpg

top block+thighs is a tiny bit too tight atm. last button was a bit hard to close but that's it. crotchrip could happen...

cheers!

(plz NO REPS! for this post weither plus- nore neg.-reps!), just asking for help!...

Will there be extra stock for those who want to make a game time decision in October? I have absolutely no need for a new pair of jeans, but I always love the spirit of a contest.

There have been for both other BiG contests. But, be warned, there is a markup over preordering.