ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Any insight on the fit compared to PBJ 05 raw? Should I get the same size as I wear in those?

Beats already responded to this but I just thought I'd chime in and say that you should go same size as well. I own the 811s in a 32 and the 005s in a 32.

any info about the shrinkage, which size should i pre order if i need a W32 after soak.

thanks

Go back a page or so... I compared the One Wash with the Raw, so you can figure it out.

okay now the measurements are up, do these stretch alot? I wear a size 31 skulls 5010 (raw), can i fit to a size 31 eternal?

Beats told me to go the same size as your 5010xx.

can salaami take on two prestigious contest denims at the same time? we'll just have to see...IM ALL IN. i'll give the dough to big G when i go to BiG in a few weeks. ''kurashiki the mecca'' patch sold me. i simply cannot resist.

ok heres some dumb questions but im sure others have the same...

1)if we preorder now do we have to pay now or when we get the jeans?

2) im a 33 in lvc 47s, a 29 in apc ns, and 30 in nudie... should I get a size 33 in eternals

sorry if these questions seem dumb, Im just curious to how much the jeans will shrink and then stretch out again... the table did help tho

yeah i got the sizing down, now someone wanna tell me bout the payment?

Guest jondg

I just started a pair of Demine three months ago, but now..... shit. Maybe if I sell a pair of jeans (S0500's or 50-10XX's size 31 anyone?), swear to clean the kitchen and bathroom floors (I'm not doing the toilet) for a pretty long time (but not THAAAT long), and promise no more denim (other than that TSL jacket I've been eying) I'm so in.

price is spot on for these denimz; thanks Gordon and Beatle!!!

now off to sell a piece of my liver (kidney already exchanged for a pair of WH 1001xx)