ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Fit pics for y'all trying to figure out sizing

Size 32, one-wash (TTS)

img0392m.jpgimg0395c.jpg

Size 31, one-wash (SDO) (already stretched out)

img1913t.jpg

From my experience with these, the fit can vary depending on how you soak/wash them. For TTS, If you hang dry them they should be pretty comfortable in the waist and thighs. If you throw them in the dryer, TTS can fit like my SDO fit above.

For SDO, I think a gentle soak and air dry will yield a fit like the SDO fit above. If thrown in the dryer, they would be very painful.

(My recommendation: go TTS)

My true waist is 32".

FYI, other jeans that fit me:

3sixteen SL-100x, ST-100x (Lot 001), size 30

Iron Heart 9301, size 31

Self Edge x Sugar Cane (SExSC06), size 32

Flat Head 1001, size 31

Naked and Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigo, size 31

Good luck with the contest, everyone!

thanks for adding those fit pictures beatle! i'm hoping to achieve a super tight fit like the one posted. i've spent my last two nights before bed going through the pages of the eternal thread in anticipation. october can't come soon enough. :cool:

haha yeah well before December when i bought my PBJs i was wearing Levi's 510s for almost 2 years and those things can get tight like i've never felt before. i have a pair of 2005 LVC 1947s which i had to stretch out in the waist but now fit perfectly like a glove, from my experience trying on the 811s at BiG i am aiming to do the same with the contest jeans.

also i have never been good at creating usernames :confused:

I bet Ed is secretly buying 6 pairs, one for him, one for his doggy, one for his collection, one for his backup collection, one for sizing down incase he plans to loose a few kgs, one for sizing up incase he gains a few kgs. :D

Planning on joining this contest since I was already looking into picking up a pair of 811s anyway. I need to find some free time soon to swing by the store and try on some non-contest 811s to be sure of my size. Then I'll be placing my pre-order.