ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

WHAT? I paid $263 total with USPS shipping (slower but cheaper) shipped to Minnesota

Just paid BiG a visit today...

tried on the 31 and the 32 in RAW since they are out of OW versions.. looks like my decision in going with the 31 is right.. though the waist is snug, the fit is pretty loose.. I have also decided to go with a 33.5 RAW inseam as opposed to a 34.5 for the following reasons..

1. the rise is pretty high on the 811.. it's more of a mid rise.. so compared to the T5-002 that I was wearing today with a PBJ 005 cut, it would sit higher.. but eventually, it would slide down an inch or so..

2. 3 inch is pretty much the max shrinkage.. I don't plan to do an initial wash, just an initial soak, so I doubt I would end up with the full 3 inch shrinkage..

3. I am just not as tall as I think.. it appears that 30.5 inch inseam is perfect for me..

I wonder if there's anyone who just ordered the contest jeans for collection purposes.. or if someone stumbled on BiG's website and trying to order the regular 811 and ended up getting the contest edition due to the special features but don't actually want to join the contest