ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Guest I LOVE LFC

If somebody managed to do this^, they would deserve the win no doubt!

edit- 730 is 2 years exact, the comps 2 years, 2 months so it would be longer!!!

I really doubt ill get much progression on my jeans heres why.

1) I can only wear jeans a work 1 day a week ( fridays )

2) I already have many many jeans I may wear accidentally instead of the eternals.

3) at weekends I do sports and outdoor stuff, so I wont be in jeans then either.

4) I have a kid, kids are messy, so little accidents may lead to premature washing.....

I guess my ass fades will be epic though.

My brother is getting married on 10/09/10 and all I can think about is waking up the next day hungover and putting on the 811s for first time.

I plan on wearing them whenever I can for the entire contest; at work I can't but I'm going to wear them to work, change pants and do the same at the end of the day to wear them home. I want to live in them. :cool:

Thanks for the advice. Will give him a shout.

Have been after 811's for ages. Will have to do a proxy if I can't get in on this and hold my own 1 man contest :)

Ideally i'd like a pair with the red tab. Apologies for posting this on the thread (my pm's are down) but can you please point me in the direction of a couple of shops that will ship to europe.

time flies by ****

lol, on the plus side, I have declared okinawas to be the perfect summer jean. Anything more snug and your legs are going to burn alive in their denim casings, but the okis are relaxed enough to wear to the beach and sit back and chill.

<3 okinawaz

I know it's already been answered here but I can't be bothered dredging the thread. Now that pre-orders are closed, will there be the odd chance to buy a pair of contest jeans from BiG once the contest starts? I mean, is the run limited very strictly to pre-order only?