ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

not that I have forgotten about this at all for the past few months, but it will be like fucking christmas come early when, some random day in the next week or so, i open my mailbox and find the "large mail" key sitting in there...

love getting new jeans...

^lol. i got my email from Gordon too. it said- "tv, so sorry for the delay. Mr. Haga's bizarre request for pink stitching, frilly side things up the legs, polka dots, svarski crystals and jeans styled like crothless chaps have put production on yours behind. You have my sincerest aplogizes for the delay."

i'm guessin they'll be here next week. Joelz- can't rep for first pic, but get some more up when you can! thanks.

^lol. i got my email from Gordon too. it said- "tv, so sorry for the delay. Mr. Haga's bizarre request for pink stitching, frilly side things up the legs, polka dots, svarski crystals and jeans styled like crothless chaps have put production on yours behind. You have my sincerest aplogizes for the delay."

i'm guessin they'll be here next week. Joelz- can't rep for first pic, but get some more up when you can! thanks.

Funny morse ordered the exact same thing.