ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Just realized I put the wrong e-mail address in my order... Looks like it'll be a complete surprise once they arrive.

If you put the wrong email address in your order and haven't talked to BiG recently, you should probably get in touch with them, because they recently sent out a mass email to everyone who preordered mentioning that the yellow stitching they were going to do on the front pockets ended up being orange instead. They wanted confirmation that it was OK before they shipped out the jeans.

I haven't actually measured jeans before so my measurements may be a little askew. I didn't soak the waist band so that didn't change. 45 mins in warm water.

pre soak

waist 31

fr 11

br 14.5

t 11

k 8.5

l 8

i 35.25

post soak

waist 31

fr 10.5

br 14.5

t 10.5

k 8.25

l 7.75

i 33.25

100_3390.jpg

100_3392.jpg

into my drawer until october.

come on customs...release the size 34s damnit. i pre-ordered 5th!!!!! should have jawnz by now! excuse drunk rant...

come on customs...release the size 34s damnit. i pre-ordered 5th!!!!! should have jawnz by now! excuse drunk rant...

welcome to the club buddy. What beer?

spaten optimator x old flame talking back = saturday night olé!

Delerium Tremens for quality, then the best local minnesota beer Nordeast for quantity. And bourbon of course, much bourbon.

Guest Midnite8

Nah man I emailed him first for size 29!!!!!! There's no reason why if there is only 1 pair they should go to you even if it's your birthday lol, first come first serve!