ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

what size did you order and how much weight did you lose? i'm thinking that over the course of contest two things are goin to happen. one- i'm might gain a little weight, i might lose a little weight. two- the jeans are gonna shrink a little bit with each wash. i'm looking for a "comfort" fit for the next couple of years...oh- i ordered a size 34.

what size did you order and how much weight did you lose? i'm thinking that over the course of contest two things are goin to happen. one- i'm might gain a little weight, i might lose a little weight. two- the jeans are gonna shrink a little bit with each wash. i'm looking for a "comfort" fit for the next couple of years...oh- i ordered a size 34.

I maxed out at 185 last winter, so my total weight loss has been about 25. I've lost 15lbs since buying the jeans though, and 32 is now pretty TTS for me.

xchen -what changes to the order is it possible to make, except for hemming?

hem length, and address. I moved.

Farhad, you will have plenty of time during the contest to put that weight back on. if you are like me, the older you get, the fatter you will get. plus, jeans constantly shrink (at least to me) with each wash. so according to me, your gut will be a size 36 and your jeans will be a size 30 by the end of the contest. :D

i'm just hoping that all the sizing help i received still holds true. Gordon suggested I stick with my size in skulls and PBJ, so I got a 34. a 36 most likely would have been good and comfortable, but i'm hoping the 34 fit somewhere between my Skulls and my Sugarcanes, that would be ideal for me.

i've put on a few lbs. as well, need to workout more and drink less beer.

Aaron, with all the beers you're probably right ;)

Farhad, you will have plenty of time during the contest to put that weight back on. if you are like me, the older you get, the fatter you will get. plus, jeans constantly shrink (at least to me) with each wash. so according to me, your gut will be a size 36 and your jeans will be a size 30 by the end of the contest. :D

i'm just hoping that all the sizing help i received still holds true. Gordon suggested I stick with my size in skulls and PBJ, so I got a 34. a 36 most likely would have been good and comfortable, but i'm hoping the 34 fit somewhere between my Skulls and my Sugarcanes, that would be ideal for me.

i've put on a few lbs. as well, need to workout more and drink less beer.

i just realized that my workouts have made me extremely uncomfortable in my old apcs.

i hope these things aren't as slim. :P

Got these monster thighs from biking upphill all summer. I moved to a new house on a grand hill and i dont own a car :P I hope i dont have to squese into these haha

tom_platz_legsfront.jpg

Email from Gordon

So we received the first half of contest jeans, next half expected next

week, and they look good but one thing, they forgot to change the

stitching around the front pocket to Yellow and stitched it with the Orange. I emailed them and waiting for their response but at this point the jeans are complete and this sort of detail cannot be fixed once the jeans are complete so unfortunately I think we'll have to make do with these.

I'm just happy their on schedule - and I hope you all agree that the yellow stitching doesn't matter...

yellow would have been a nice touch, but i dont think thats a deal breaker. i bet if you didnt tell us, not a lot of us would have noticed anyway. i think it can be agreed by all that we are excited for these, so thanks beatle for the hardwork and of course gordon as well because hes gonna be hemming a lot of shit soon. can't wait for this.