ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Font makes me dizzy @_@

So there are entrants that aren't on sufu?

I'm sure that there are people that pre-ordered just to have them. They're cheaper and have cooler detailing, only drawback is having to wait.

yea that would be great Jimmy!!

What should a contestant do? Without the jeans life feels like somethings missing...

child-waiting-at-christmas-200px.jpg

^^ lol they're getting pretty gross. i decided to use 'em to rotate tires this weekend instead of my beater apcs and one knee's got an oil spill/brake pad fade going on the right knee :\

also where's jimmyc i want shirts

lol how much wear are those going to get, denim shark status

lol, I was partially joking, I'd wanted the 634s-bs since I heard about them. fortunately I get to wear jeans at work too so ill put about three solid months of wear in before I get the 811s and they'll get rotated every once in a while, I don't want to be known around the office as the guy who only wore one pair of jeans for two years straight.

*cough* stinky jawnz dude

It's actually pretty funny to see peoples' reactions when you tell them you last washed your jeans six months ago. They don't smell, never had a girl complain, and my fades are righteous.

preorders ended. contest starts 10/10.

you missed the preorders already. you will have to wait until BiG releases any extra pairs, but the price will prob be higher than the preorder unfortunately