ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

WHOA HOLD THE PONIES! didn't you guys read Beatle's message?!? Gordon told her only HALF the jeans arrived! i'm not sure which half he meant. . .could be all the left legs. in that case, he's still waiting for the right legs to get there! so don't go runnin on no plane, train or bus yet folks! be patient and leave Gordon alone till he gets the OTHER half of the jeans. could be the top half. . .

^ no wait, he already got the top half, that's how he knew the stitching was wrong. so, ha, by process of elimination, it must be the bottom half of the jeans he's waiting for. or the back half? :(

No, he got the outside halves and the insides are on their way...

i'm just stoked to see where the jeans take people these next two years. i've got a few trips planned, so i'll definitely be charting my experiences with you losers.

something liek this hopefully. http://vimeo.com/8050293

Dear JUST ANOTHER XY,

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of BLUE IN GREEN. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

wooo hOooO~ :)

I emailed Gordon about that before because I had an outside friend that was interested in joining. He said that they had 75 extra pairs made in total. I'm not completely sure how those pairs are fanned out, but if they did an even spread that'd be about 7 pairs per size.