RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

• 4 weeks later...

What's up with everyone on instagram having the same steez in their resolutes (small upturned cuff no break)?  Looks pretty good... Maybe it's just because after shrink they're super short.  Does anybody here have a pair?

I guess they all follow the style of Hayashi-san who likes to wear his pants on the short side. The jeans would be long enough if you size them that way (although 36" raw maximum AFAIK)

Reference of Hayashi:

yoshiyuki-hayashi.pnginterview_hayashi04.jpg

and also advertized this way:

img68591053.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

For me there is nothing better than a pair of denimes. I always get a buzz going through the 2nd hand denim shops in japan in case I find a pair of the old 66XX in my size. Unfortunately my buzz is short lived as I only find size 27-30's. One day I will find a pair.

Resolute take some getting used to as the denim seems so boring, thin and flat, but I've seen enough faded pairs to know/hope it'll be worth it later.

Me too. I still have hopes for a pair of Denime 66XX in 36. I saw a pair on Yahoo but didn't get them as I got the 20th anniversary shortly beforehand. Then the exact pair was bought from a Chinese guy and is now on Taobao for nearly double the price (ok, I am guessing here but how many Denim 66XX in 36 BNWT with the same Lot# are floating around?! :D )

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I once found a pair of size 36 66XX in a rarely used condition, ran to the changing room like a school boy on crack, only to find the the previous owner must have been a midget.

hi, Mr. Bielby, have you saw any 66XX type in W27 recently? it's my size, i really want have one, but it's so expensive in China. 

I've been looking for a pair of denime 66XX  (shins) on yahoo auctions but I can't seem to find any hardly-used ones in my size (Size 29) unfortunately. Or maybe i'm typing the wrong thing in the search engine

i can only find 66 type(shins) online in W29, about 270 US dollar.

I've been looking for a pair of denime 66XX  (shins) on yahoo auctions but I can't seem to find any hardly-used ones in my size (Size 29) unfortunately. Or maybe i'm typing the wrong thing in the search engine