dawei69

RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

19 hours ago, sindre said:

Okay that did not work out. AA711 was sold out and Onimichi does not sell online. @jsn What is your store?

hello! sent you a pm :)

@sindre I believe Per Ljung in Malmö might be able order 711s for you even though they only have the 710 on their website.
Try reaching out over email, they are very helpful and friendly.

Edit, I see that they actually do stock the 711 now! Might be good to know for all people located in Europe interested in Resolute.

https://www.perljung.se

Edited by NilsLW

So I recently bought two pairs of 710s- one in 33x33 which is pretty true-to-size for me, and the other pair is 34x34 which is slightly upsized. I plan on wearing/washing both regularly, but putting the 34x34 pair in a normal tumble dry cycle, and air-drying the 33x33. I'm interested to see how they age side-by-side. I'll make sure to share the progress here.

Has anyone gotten significant shrinkage out of the 710s with a hot wash plus a tumble dry? Thanks for any input!

Mine didn't shrink as much as I thought they would, but definitely about half a size or so. Gonna keep doing the hot wash/hot dry routine on that pair though.

Edited by blooming

5 hours ago, El Fanatico said:

Has anyone gotten significant shrinkage out of the 710s with a hot wash plus a tumble dry? Thanks for any input!

In the inseam, yes. Other dimensions not so much