RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

• 2 weeks later...

I think a pair of 710's would make a fine par of summer jeans.. what's the sizing advice? tts or up 1? 33 inch waist here and usually to be found in sz 32 jeans.

love the exaggerated leg twist and I think these would look great with plenty of washing

Edited by kimi

@beautiful_FrEaK

thanks FrEaK.

@kimi

My advice is you can just pick one with normal size as you usually buy, If you worry, just add one size up, that would be enough i think.

710 is a mid rise waist, so it doesn't strain your waist so much. And the fabric is easy to break in. 

very comfortable, i really like this pair. 

hi where do you guys purchase resolute from? are there any online stores available? thanks ~

yes, you can buy from rakuten.

But here is a major retailer of Resolute and i found Hayashi San will come this store selling jeans in person sometimes. 

maybe you can ask them whether they can ship overseas.....i ask a friend forward to me. 

Zabou from Osaka: 

http://shop.zabou.org/?mode=cate&cbid=849637&csid=0     

Edited by kellybear

I have a pair of 710's on the way. For sizing, in the end I went with tts+1 which in my case is a 34. I suspect I could have got away with a 33 but I plan on washing quite a lot and don't want to worry about over shrinkage. I'll get some fit pics up when they arrive

Well guys, time to come clean...I was hoping to do an "Onomichi Denim Project/group buy/not really a contest" with Resolute however my request seemingly went nowhere fast. Not saying it's completely dead but last I heard was "We'd like to think about it" and silence after that. That being said, I need new jeans badly and 710's are the ones for me. I'll be ordering through Naoki as soon as possible and can't wait to get some fresh denim on. I feel Resolute is really matching up to my aesthetic right now (washed out, washed often) and I'm looking forward to a pair!

13649493605_e75e6fc05e_o.jpg

Edited by aho

Well guys, time to come clean...I was hoping to do an "Onomichi Denim Project/group buy/not really a contest" with Resolute however my request seemingly went nowhere fast. Not saying it's completely dead but last I heard was "We'd like to think about it" and silence after that. <snip>

Ah, pity. It would have breathed new life into this thread to have a project like that going on... Plus, Resolute has worked it's way up on to my short list and a group buy would have been the motivator I needed t finally snag a pair.

(still would if it somehow gets resurrected)

Oh well, at least if you grab a pair there should be some more activity in here.  ;)