Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

so.....check the tracking # for my Roys 3:20 p.m......"Delivered, on porch 3:12 p.m." yay!!!! thats surprising cuz I've been home all day and didn't here the doorbell or dogs bark.....check porch.....nothing.......:( call fedex...ok your case # is all set up we'll call in 24 hours........:( and they're 34's ugh....

Call them back and tell them to get a hold of the driver and find out where he put it. They're going to want to talk to the receiver, hence why it's useless if Self Edge calls for you.

driver just showed up and put them on my steps.......I said these were reported delivered at 3:12 by my tracking number. he shrugged and rode off lol....they said they had 24-48 hours to call me back because it was going to take that long to hunt the driver down and talk to him,.....thanks Kiya I appreciate your help. I'm just happy they are here, now for some pics!

There's no fucking way flatpattern is the only sufu member to purchase these jeans.

Where are the pics????

UPS have still got mine....

Think I'll leave this thread until mine arrive.

Hearing all the details from flatpattern is just too much :)

ohh, ok. My point still stands. There are 100 pairs, and we've only seen 1(well 2, if you count selfedge.com). Where are the pictures?

I'm betting a lot of people are being delayed by chain stitching. I know I couldn't pull off a 39" inseam.

Mine have arrived. Look great but i don't have any real time to play with them today - will inspect/photograph/soak tomorrow and get some pictures up.

They look like they will fit well at the moment post-soak :)

Flatpattern yours are 34" too right? so far 34" (yours) are the best looking Pair of RS2's out there!

I dont want to cut the beautiful gold chainstitch hem off.

I know.... The hem detail is great but they are sooooo Long.

They're 39" pre-Soak right. Even with a Boil wash that'll only reduce by 2-3" And I don't have 36" legs. Need a 32" ish.

My RS1 haven't been hemmed, and I love them but I wear a double cuff and they're shorter.

Might go see The Clerk in Brighton for a Matched-thread chain-stitch hem.

Wonder if the RS2 hem matches the Cone comp threading?

Post some more pictures people.

Edit: i've measured the RS2s and they are not longer than the RS1 when dry. Actually 0.5" Shorter @ 39.0" Inseam.

Here's Some Pictures of my 34" Nihon Menpu Roy RS2's pre-first soak.

This material is incredible - unlike anything I've owned before. It looks Slightly darker maybe grayer than the Cone Mills Denim

L1090189.JPG

L1090191.JPG

L1090192.JPG

Nihon Menpu Detail:

L1090193.JPG

Pocket Bag Embroidery:

L1090194.JPG

Rivets:

L1090195.JPG

Selvage Detail:

L1090197.JPG

Hem Chain-stitch: