Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Spoken like three folks who have never washed dishes in an industrial kitchen. :)

Restaurant stink permeates everything, never comes out, and you will hate smelling it when you're off duty.

It would make a good photo, though, especially with a denim apron.

Yeah, I worked in a really nice restaurant for two years and still came home covered in stank everyday. It's a smell that never leaves.....like stale french fries and oil. I wouldn't suggest it, especially being that Roy is not making new pairs for a bit. Just my two cents. Buuuut if you don't mind, I'm sure we'll all get a kick out of seeing some greasy ass jeans.

What sort of dipsy doodles ain't got no denims jacket?

...Oh wait, I ani't got no ROYs... ...yet.

Dipsy doodle... huh. I am gonna have to use that.

On the point of stanky foody jeans. I worked at burger king and let me tell you that stench permiated everything. If you want to get some stank on your hang low, then I would hold off on wearing them in a kitchen... but could make for some nice lookin jeans.

Oh and by "stank on your hang low" I mean vagina stench on your pecker... to spell it out.

On the point of stanky foody jeans. I worked at burger king and let me tell you that stench permiated everything. If you want to get some stank on your hang low, then I would hold off on wearing them in a kitchen... but could make for some nice lookin jeans.

Oh and by "stank on your hang low" I mean vagina stench on your pecker... to spell it out.

i appreciate the explanation, otherwise i wouldve been wondering all day

In one post, dude expresses the desire to integrate into his daily vocabulary a phrase like "dipsy doodle" AND uses "stand on your hang low" jive-talk sorta shit. Something very dissonant about that. Love it, rnr.

You might be in trouble here. From what I can tell most guy's are reporting .5-1" of shrink in the waist. I'll bet at least half of the shrinkage will stretch back.

does anybody know if the waist for ROY denim will stretch out much? mine are tight as fuck although i can fully button all of them. thing is that they have not even touched water yet. might have to sell them off if they're not gonna work out for me.

You can also stick something in the waist during the soak and dry to prevent them from shrinking anymore.

does anybody know if the waist for ROY denim will stretch out much? mine are tight as fuck although i can fully button all of them. thing is that they have not even touched water yet. might have to sell them off if they're not gonna work out for me.

IME they won't stretch too far past the original raw measurements but if they aren't comfortable now they won't be comfortable post soak even if you stretch them back out. My pair measured a 31 originally (but a 32, I swear I'm measuring it right) but I actually did stretch them out half an inch but I still need that extra half inch to make it bearable. The solution? Undo the top button and belt it up! Rock those Roy's like they were meant to!

EDIT: to be honest, I was in the same boat as you...they aren't comfortable for me buttoned all the way up although I can button it easily but how could you let go of such a pair? All that hard work and customization that Roy personally put in, it'd be a damned shame! Keep them! Keep them! Keep them! ;)

thanks for the advice, i'll probably lose some weight this couple of weeks and if i don't think it will work out, up they go here before going on supermarket.

well, I can start a superdenimworkout thread. I'm sure there's a few of us (myself included) that need to shed a few lbs. lets all go on the riff workout plan to begin and bike 5000km a day...

really needed that coming from someone in the same size. i couldn't bear to sell them could i? adding a little drama into the ROY thread to keep it alive..

funny how we are caught in the same predicament for ROYs, both selling warehouse 660s, eating the same shit on the Burgus Plus World Tour thread. guess you wont see too many burgers on the tour next month!

^Don't want to de-rail the thread too much but we are officially denim brothers Ranon! In other news, I have given up burgers for a month (my girlfriend, sweets/desserts) so who knows if my Roy's will fit even better by the end...I did throw them on today and they were lovely, however!

time for superworkout. i know the perfect man who can train us up..

4871681155_4f4452db09_z.jpg

say hello to our new fitness instructor..

Brother be given himself a hernia.

thats what i was driving at... i like it! been wearing my ROYS for the past few days, (short Warehouse diversion) and sept.11 will make 3 months. i just love everything Roy Slaper, the man, is about, ive never felt so connected to a garment. i often tell my clients, when they compliment on them, that they were custom made for me. which, for all intense and purpase is actually true...