Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

probably the right time to do bring your own label in the market,chris.

if i had the money...ANAL(almostniceapparelline)would hit the fashionworld like a missile.any sponsors?

I can't sponsor you but I'm willing to go into partnership with you. We can start up our ANAL MF line.

*****If you're reading this Mr Freedom, any similarities are purely coincidental*****

if i had the money...ANAL(almostniceapparelline)would hit the fashionworld like a missile.any sponsors?

missile and anal should not be used in the same sentence...

sounds promising,Maynard.its not money i need.i am experimenting with a fully tefloncoated jeans:as no dirt would ever stick on the fabric you simply never need to wash them anymore.saves water,detergent and energy.hardest bit is to get the teflon from the fryingpans-i used all from our kitchen(wife starts to moan),so if you want to sponsor send me your old pans.

sounds promising,Maynard.its not money i need.i am experimenting with a fully tefloncoated jeans:as no dirt would ever stick on the fabric you simply never need to wash them anymore.saves water,detergent and energy.hardest bit is to get the teflon from the fryingpans-i used all from our kitchen(wife starts to moan),so if you want to sponsor send me your old pans.

If we combine your Teflon products with my target market of sexy, older women, we could launch the ANAL MilF sub-range.

If we combine your Teflon products with my target market of sexy, older women, we could launch the ANAL MilF sub-range.

actually i dont want to see my label in connection with any obscenity.on the other hand,getting ultraquick out of the jeans is another attribute of teflon,could come in handy with the sub-range...

Electrum is going to be VERY UPSET about this development.

so here i am, lucky number 14. here are pictures as promised. lovely guy ROY is. sent some scraps as well when i didnt request for any. denim is nice and stiff and i've never really handled much denim before so from what i can say, i like these a lot. hardware and all is really lovely and i didnt get my name sewn on the inner pocketbags but had roy make a tag for me as you can see in one of the pictures. i havent figured out what i will do with them yet but they are lovely.

if you wanna ask me what my first impressions are, this is what i will tell you. BUY THE FUCK OUT OF EVERY PAIR YOU LAY YOUR EYES ON. its as simple as that. i would pay LVC price for these to be honest. really. workmanship and quality on these are top notch. i dont know why they were priced at $150. so here is another happy customer! measure ments for my size 30 will be included below.

measurements

waist: 15 inches

inseam: 34.5 inches

front rise: 10.5 inches

back rise: 14 inches

upper thigh: 11 inches

knee: 8 inches

leg opening: 7.75 inches

a pity i put on some weight since the time when i ordered them though, so i cant be putting any real wear into these right away, but i'll definitely be holding on tight to them. they are real lovely. thanks ROY!

R1000737.jpg

R1000738.jpg

R1000739.jpg

R1000740.jpg

R1000742.jpg

R1000743.jpg

R1000746.jpg

R1000741.jpg

damn, I don't have a black tee but I'm starting to break out the Roy's more often now for work esp. since the pair I was planning to wear (WH660's) don't fit me in the waist....When will this international holiday take place? Glad to see everyone get their pairs btw...

Highlight of the week, definitely.

Got this boxy thing from the post office.

DSCN2112.jpg

Broke out a new sharp object to open boxy thing

DSCN2115.jpg

First cut is the deepest

DSCN2116.jpg

Saw these in the way

DSCN2117.jpg

So it became like this. Nothing stands in the way of me and my ROYs!

DSCN2118.jpg

Got me some mollusks, or mollusca, whatever

DSCN2120.jpg

Thick animal skin. I think it's from a T-Rex, but don't quote me on that.

DSCN2124.jpg

Misc. stuff

DSCN2125.jpg

Instructions.

DSCN2126.jpg

They read: Hello, There are many opinions of how to treat jeans. My recommendations are simple. Soak them, hang them up to dry until they are super crispy dry. From then on out, it's up to you. If you are going to machine wash them, do yourself a favor and turn them inside out first.

Finally, one happy camper

DSCN2129.jpg

Broke out a new sharp object to open boxy thing

DSCN2115.jpg

First cut is the deepest

DSCN2116.jpg

Saw these in the way

DSCN2117.jpg

^^^^^^^This made me laugh..... Rookie.

Thick animal skin. I think it's from a T-Rex, but don't quote me on that.

DSCN2124.jpg

Quoted you on it. It is officially a T-Rex leather patch.

Thanks for the comments, and rep guys! Just got home from a day of walking around town. At least I got to see Flatheads and PBJs! :)

Well, here are the measurements, if anyone is interested. I got a W32 L37 pair.

BiG style measurements

Raw:

Waist: 32 inches

Inseam: Just a hair under 37 inches

Front rise: 11 inches

Back rise: 15 inches

Thigh: 10 3/4 inches

Knee: 8 5/8 inches

Hem: 8 1/8 inches

Comparing to the chart, pretty much spot on. The thighs are a bit worrisome, but I guess it's just different methods of measuring... Now I just need to figure out a way to store these for a couple or years or so...

By the way, rnrswitch, this is specially for you...

T-rex.jpg

T-Rex Patched! *cue rimshot*

Ahh! For weeks i've been following this thread and after much envy from seeing everybody else rock their Roys(especially ranonranonarat and tsunamiboy85 ) decided to click on his website to browse through his goods and order.

'Gone Fishin'.

:( :(

The Roy inside-out special:

DSC03611.jpg

DSC03632.jpg

DSC03636.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03623.jpg

DSC03620.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

The embroidery is starting wear off a little. It's interesting how Roy uses two rows of chain-stitch at the top of the back-pockets; I have a feeling my monster wallet is going to break the stitches in a few months time.

Sh*t, fish-tank accident~

Must wash Roy's now...

As of now, this is the leading cause of needing to wash one's ROYs prematurely.

so now all the special people have there's... when the rest of us gonna get a pair? Any word on when he's gearing up again?

I need a new pair for the winter!

Everyone' photos look great!

After washing the inseam shrunk further to 32" - it was 34.85" raw. Now I need to give it a bit of a pull :o

Yup, that's totally normal for unsanforized denim.

They'll shrink another half inch the next time you wash them.