Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

The waist is back to the 34 after a couple days of wearing post the super hot soak. I pulled everything super tight and turned the waist to the side the way Gordon showed me.

My earlier thigh measurement is the area between the upper thigh and the knee, it stayed the same 11.5.

BIG style measurements:

Waist - 34

Front Rise - 10.75

Back Rise - 16

Upper Thigh - 12.25

Knee - 8.25

Leg Opening - 8

Inseam - 33

about time for you to loose some weight,fatties.

b_F you really havent got a clue what you will be missing!

well with those "new" measurements:

BIG style measurements:

Waist - 34

Front Rise - 10.75

Back Rise - 16

Upper Thigh - 12.25

Knee - 8.25

Leg Opening - 8

Inseam - 33

...everything sounds fine to me. but you're right. a little bit weight less would be better for both sides ;)...

oh guys...man...I'll consider it

-> move yo ass man...before we all kick it like beckham...

Damn son you have been debating these forever. It will be a happy (long time coming) day when we all see rnr in a pair of ROY Denim...

I know man. ROYs will definitely be my next pair of jeans. Just gotta wait til ROY comes outta hiding. That fuckin lapse of judgement with the Rising Sun jeans I bought put a real hurt on the wallet (but a smile on my face). The ole lady already put the seal of approval on ROYs though. Then after that nothing for a year.

Also, about the Nancy boy comment, you don't need to ask my permission to use it as a signature. For me, they are words to live by. Hah.

And those macro shots by Fallen Angels made me do a double take. Ahhh, so beautiful.

after getting home from work today at 10.30pm, i find a package left outside my door lazily by my postman. i dont know whether i should be worried or glad that these didnt get stolen but im fucking stoked that these finally came after a week or so of waiting.

R1000735-2.jpg

weird im not gonna open it now but im gonna wait till tomorrow morning to get better pictures to share with everybody. stoked like a 5 year old on christmas eve now.

I know man. ROYs will definitely be my next pair of jeans. Just gotta wait til ROY comes outta hiding. That fuckin lapse of judgement with the Rising Sun jeans I bought put a real hurt on the wallet (but a smile on my face). The ole lady already put the seal of approval on ROYs though. Then after that nothing for a year.

Also, about the Nancy boy comment, you don't need to ask my permission to use it as a signature. For me, they are words to live by. Hah.

And those macro shots by Fallen Angels made me do a double take. Ahhh, so beautiful.

A year? I thought you were the new demonitoswitch and had new pants every three days. Better ease out slow. You can still buy workshirts, sweatshirts, boots and coats though right?

A year? I thought you were the new demonitoswitch and had new pants every three days. Better ease out slow. You can still buy workshirts, sweatshirts, boots and coats though right?

Nothing man. Too many boots, too many shirts, and too many jeans. Of course this is just that "I" can't buy anything for a year. My wife can buy me stuff too. This is usually good for about two shirts a year (birthday,Xmas).

Fuck!! When I started this thread I didn't think ROY was gonna get much love, but luckily all you fuckin hipster hep cats proved me wrong!!!