Cultizm LVC Contest (photos only thread)

joe@cultizm.com

Medine, did you flip your patch to the inside?

I just took it off and yes, i plan to flip it to the inside..

I did a bad patch job the first time and it was starting to fall off so I thought I would redo it before it fell off

medine and mdngnd, damn those are both some great pairs. medine, i'm pretty sure that at the end of the contest, you should buy a plane ticket to the west, and place those in a mine somewhere. so that levi's archives finds them and gets confused. they look straight vintage my man.

10 month update - 1967 505xx:

levis1967505sufu2010101.jpg

I've worn these '67s almost every Friday, every evening, and every weekend. Hemming, and repairing a crotch blowout and busted zipper have probably cut ~1 month worth of wear out of the last 10... but since the contest started these have been pretty much the only jeans I wear. Hope you like.

some really nice pairs on the way***

And a lot of variety going. One of the things I'm liking best about this contest is you have a lot of guys all treating their Levis different. There are mutiple paths to good looking denim, and I'm glad to see those paths being explored by our participants.

LVC 67s update

oct27_lvc2-1-1.jpg

oct27_lvc-1.jpg

[been thinking about getting another lvc to rotate with these over the next year, I like the 54 cut but would prefer next pair to have a button fly. Does the zipper can bulge when shrinking 54s? Thought I heard that somewhere...]

runormal, I think the 54s are sanforized like your 67s, which are looking great so you should have no problems there. Not too many of them make an appearance on sufu so I say get them.

I'll echo the sentiments of others by saying this thread is really delivering now.