Cultizm LVC Contest (photos only thread)

joe@cultizm.com

9 months, 2 washes and a couple soaks. Thanks xander, but these are '44s!

4962247430_85e4471304_z.jpg

4962247488_84fab96007_z.jpg

^ I've started cuffing these shorter so I'll be repatching the cuffs. Having the selvage peek out wasn't my intent.

New repairs to the crotch and left knee. I had to work a day on that crotch...really glad it didn't rip to hell. The right knee patch has held up fantastically well so I duplicated the technique.

4961652913_8b18dece20.jpg

4962247548_eb7b4b35dc.jpg

Start of my eighth month, I believe I have an update due. '55 501s, guessing worn 60 to 70% of the time since March, and washed seven times? Most recent wash was last night. Overcast today when I took the pictures at lunch. For whatever reason the wear looks really white in these photos, but it's a bit more subdued in person. Included a photo with my quick soaked, lightly worn LVC 506.

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

October update:

october_lvc2.jpg

october_lvc_one.jpg

october_lvc_two.jpg

Other people's updates are looking great!!! Wish I hadn't taken a few months off from these...

EDIT: I took these photos later on the same day as the ones above... the direct light or back ground really washed out the color so I wanted to include below...

lvc_oct1.jpg

lvc_oct3.jpg

^great progress but too bad you've patched them on the outside of the legg...inside would def. have been the better move mate!

Oh man, I would have if I could have, ThinFinn. The warp under that patch is pretty fried, right on the verge of completely unravelling. It simply would have kept disintegrating right over an inside patch.

Oh man, I would have if I could have, ThinFinn. The warp under that patch is pretty fried, right on the verge of completely unravelling. It simply would have kept disintegrating right over an inside patch.

Ok...I also think that the black patch will fade nicely after time and it'll show some nice progress if you keep on rocking them like you're doing the whole time...Kepp on my friend! ;)