Evisu is still loved!

benzak

• 2 weeks later...

No.0 Lot 2000. W34 Hemmed to 31

One warm machine wash. I will need to do another hotter wash/soak as it bit too loose in some areas, even though these will continue to shrink further more after several washes down the line.

1washFront_zps09bb7e30.jpg

1washside_zpsab675357.jpg

1washBack_zps8e65ea64.jpg

Edited by Setone

interested in Evisu jeans, dug up my old EvisuxPuma collab pair from way back.

I was wondering which fits offered by evisu are skinny (comparable to nudie thin finns), alot of the pairs on the site seem massive.

regards

There isn't a skinny cut in the Made in Japan Evisu range- the slimmest would be a 2005 cut but 2000 can be fairly slim depending on how you size. I really wouldn't bother with European Evisu, although they may do a skinnier cut. My advice- either go for a classic 2000 made in Japan pair, or look to another brand if you want skinny.

Saw this on eBay a few weeks ago....was up for £250 at the time. If I had space the giant I'd be seriously tempted.

Saw this on eBay a few weeks ago....was up for £250 at the time. If I had space the giant I'd be seriously tempted.

That banner, or one exactly the same, was popping up on eBay some years back and was listed several times before it vanished...if my memory serves me right, the seller at the time was asking £200-250 for it.

That banner, or one exactly the same, was popping up on eBay some years back and was listed several times before it vanished...if my memory serves me right, the seller at the time was asking £200-250 for it.

Yeh, the original price he wanted this time round was £250 to begin with.

I washed my green casts the other day, as expected they lost quite a bit of indigo and they came out amazing, will post pictures this week. They're really growing on me, will keep me going until the summer and should be cool to have a pair of decently faded green casts as they seem unpopular around here.

Hey guys off topic but.....

Does anyone know where I can pick up a decent leather wallet in the London area? You know like Iron Heart and Flat Head or similar...

I've seen those jeans on websites and, I think, blogs but never in the flesh - bloody good find!

Some fit pics from me; been back in training for a while and my 2000s and 2101s are now fitting me better than ever, even if I do say so myself...and the 2504s ain't looking too bad, either.

Lot 2000

001que.jpg

Lot 2101

006gp.jpg

Lot 2504

009ftxs.jpg