Evisu is still loved!

benzak

For those of you in the UK, TK Maxx have a lot of Evisu stuff in stock at the moment...jeans and tees from the Heritage/Mainline/EU ED lines.

Some of the stuff is current season, too. Saw and tried a black selvage denim pair of Mainline jeans...Not what I'd have normally liked, but well impressed with the fit. Managed to keep my wallet in my pocket though...

Tees were going for £20, jeans for £50.

anyone can tell if these are legit - No. 0 but quite skeptical about the inner Yamane tag - do they really comes with the additional tag?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w41932111

Legit. Its from the last batch of NO.0's made avaialble a few months ago (might be a year by now).

The tag is a new one that they have recently added to most evisu stuff. However as there is so much old stock around its not often seen. CBT has some Evisu with that tag and i have Yamanes with the tag as well.

For those of you in the UK, TK Maxx have a lot of Evisu stuff in stock at the moment...jeans and tees from the Heritage/Mainline/EU ED lines.

Some of the stuff is current season, too. Saw and tried a black selvage denim pair of Mainline jeans...Not what I'd have normally liked, but well impressed with the fit. Managed to keep my wallet in my pocket though...

Tees were going for £20, jeans for £50.

This is a good heads up if you have a decent TKMaxx nearby

picked up a pair of no 1 special stf for 48 quid yesterday, no previous knowledge really and my first evisu, seems like the size should be ok (i hope) im a 32 and theyre tagged 32

anyone have any idea what i should expect?