Evisu is still loved!

benzak

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yamane-Jeans-Evisu-Size-30_W0QQitemZ270473700772QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?hash=item3ef97d25a4#ht_500wt_1182

Im so broke its not even funny. Someone should pick those up. Watch the leg though. Too bad that he got them altered here in the UK as if it was done thorough the store in Hong Kong they would of had some amazingly nice chainstiching.

Edit:

Someone should also hit these up:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Evisu-Jeans-Mens-BNWOT-W32-L34-LOT-2001_W0QQitemZ160371917371QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?hash=item2556e9423b#ht_500wt_1182

There's something about those that doesn't feel quite right...the leather patch looks like it's been sewn separately onto the waistband, as opposed to being sewn into the waistband with an unbroken stitch line, if that makes sense...there's probably a proper term for it, but I'm bollocksed if I know it.

Also, the inner tag with the size on is printed differently to every pair of Japanese Evisu (not Evis) that I've ever seen or handled, and isn't a folded piece of material like all the Evisu and Evis jeans I've handled.

Difficult to say for sure from a pic, but I'd be wary.

They're the same as the Japan-made 2001s that Barty (I think) picked up a few months ago, the ones that were made for the export market. Think we're still waiting on pics of them... ;)

I had a pair for a while too, fuck knows where they got to...they had 'CrashTestBrummie' painted on one of the packets in katakana, thanks to the fragrant, delectable Hiroko...

They're the same as the Japan-made 2001s that Barty (I think) picked up a few months ago, the ones that were made for the export market. Think we're still waiting on pics of them... ;)

I had a pair for a while too, fuck knows where they got to...they had 'CrashTestBrummie' painted on one of the packets in katakana, thanks to the fragrant, delectable Hiroko...

hey Crash..... so my pair of Evisu is the reproduction of the Japanese made version being sold on eBay?

My lazy S jeans have gone back to being very very baggy! :-( comfy though!!