Evisu is still loved!

benzak

If they're the STF pair, they should shrink to tagged size......Presumably.

These are the ones they're pushing right now.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-kaedama-jeans

LMAO at the european equivalent of TJ Maxx, but you guys obviously get better shit.

yes, they're the ones i got

we do get some good stuff in but you have t live near a 'good' one and then it doesnt last long (so many aweful evisu in there, all the eu gear in dreadful washes and the daicock that goes all down the leg)

but whats this denim wear like?

fyi i have sc, sam, sda, lvc, oni, dope & drakkar among others

gonna go see if theres any no 13 in tonight or is this a waste of time?

they actually had some marked up as samples, anything to look out for?

we do get some good stuff in but you have t live near a 'good' one and then it doesnt last long (so many aweful evisu in there, all the eu gear in dreadful washes and the daicock that goes all down the leg)

but whats this denim wear like?

fyi i have sc, sam, sda, lvc, oni, dope & drakkar among others

gonna go see if theres any no 13 in tonight or is this a waste of time?

they actually had some marked up as samples, anything to look out for?

You heading for the Arndale one mate? I'm right by the Bullring Tacky Maxx, which is the same size...just need patience to go through the stuff, and then a certain amount of luck as well. I've picked up some decent clothes and trainers from there.

The one by me has loads of Belstaff jackets in at the moment at around three hundred sheets a pop, some very nice stuff...

Can't really see it in these pictures but I have a pair of those (well, No.1 actually but same tags, bought early this year) and the two tags have completely opposite washing instructions.

Yamane: Wash cool / Evisu: Wash hot

Now what? I opted for wash hot, I need them to shrink back to wearable size.

anyone can tell if these are legit - No. 0 but quite skeptical about the inner Yamane tag - do they really comes with the additional tag?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w41932111

You heading for the Arndale one mate? I'm right by the Bullring Tacky Maxx, which is the same size...just need patience to go through the stuff, and then a certain amount of luck as well. I've picked up some decent clothes and trainers from there.

The one by me has loads of Belstaff jackets in at the moment at around three hundred sheets a pop, some very nice stuff...

arndales is closest to where i work and probably best

no #13 in yesterday, decent no 5 but i have a real hard time getting past the daicock so i left em

i dont need the ones i got and have too many already, still working on sc from 3 years ago (45 on today), so left empty handed

will check regularyly though ;)

arndales is closest to where i work and probably best

no #13 in yesterday, decent no 5 but i have a real hard time getting past the daicock so i left em

i dont need the ones i got and have too many already, still working on sc from 3 years ago (45 on today), so left empty handed

will check regularyly though ;)

I'm in Manc often, and always check out that one...gonna have a look at the local one in a sec...

thanks marte, dang which means i'll need at least a 34 to get a 32 fit....too bad then but then again it's good for my wallet.

Welcome mate!

Nah...all the tees that I liked they only had in a medium, which is a bit too small for me...Not a fan of D85 denim at all, they had a pair in the No.4 denim too but not to my liking...Loved the fit though on the Mainline black selvage jeans and am still tempted to go back and pick them up for occasions where good old faded blue denim ain't appropriate.

I'm going to be keeping an eye open over the next few days in case summat unmissable crops up, though!

Oh, and I think they had every style of EU jeans from the past five or six seasons!

Nah...all the tees that I liked they only had in a medium, which is a bit too small for me...Not a fan of D85 denim at all, they had a pair in the No.4 denim too but not to my liking...Loved the fit though on the Mainline black selvage jeans and am still tempted to go back and pick them up for occasions where good old faded blue denim ain't appropriate.

I'm going to be keeping an eye open over the next few days in case summat unmissable crops up, though!

Oh, and I think they had every style of EU jeans from the past five or six seasons!

Gonna have a scout round some of the outlying shops on my day off tomorrow, im me if there's anything you want me to keep an eye out for, I owe you for the heads up so it's no problem!