Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Yeah, I like this too. The one on the US site is gray, and not as prominent. So the white one is ace. I also like the leather jacket their pushing.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-butcher-leather-jacket

http://international.evisu.com/collections/jacket/products/lether-tiger-jackrt

But $700 is "pushing" it.

I love the Evisu to die for t shirt! I think I will have to save my pennies though.... £50+ notes for a t shirt. At least I guess not many peeps will be wearing it!

i mean cats who can afford to wear whatever they like, but will somehow still wear the same pair everyday cause they want to see some fading. jay is wearing sams in that pic, but those don't even looked soaked! i mean sufu-style denimheads. i saw dan(the automator)nakamura on the SE site...

I reckon celebs, like most folks, don't really care too much about fading. I'm certain most can't even wrap their heads around the concept of vintage denim, since it's targeted towards a niche audience. Even most people on here don't wear their jeans to oblivion. They wear them until they get respectable fades, and then purchase another pair.

''They wear them until they get respectable fades, and then purchase another pair.''

i know, i hate that. they miss out on the best part.

I can honestly say that I have only blown apart one pair of jeans which I will post pics of in just a moment, sadly I can't wear jeans as often as I would like!

I reckon celebs, like most folks, don't really care too much about fading. I'm certain most can't even wrap their heads around the concept of vintage denim, since it's targeted towards a niche audience. Even most people on here don't wear their jeans to oblivion. They wear them until they get respectable fades, and then purchase another pair.

I know that with hip hop culture or street culture or whatever that if you have any fades on your raw jawnz you get made fun of.