Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Some new evo pictures of my LOT2000 No.2. Ive noticed my coin pockets stitching is coming undone and there is now a small hole on the side. Also my actual pockets have a hole in them and my crotch is starting to come undone allot now. So really its time for repairs.

Its a gloomy day outside so i took these inside will do some better pictures on a sunny day and will post them on my blog this week.

dsc0011sm.th.jpg

dsc0012n.th.jpg

dsc0013lr.th.jpg

dsc0014xa.th.jpg

dsc0016fa.th.jpg

dsc0018op.th.jpg

Shangers and I had a little Sufu Shanghai chapter meet-up on the weekend - thought you guys might dig the photos

I'm wearing Evisu No. 1 Special (left), Shangers is wearing his spanking new custom made Double Volantes (right)

3980165629_d4baba8bca.jpg

3980557274_4c8fcafba4.jpg

Note the difference in fit, color and texture between the two jeans.

Just hot soaked my Evisu Lazy S and they have shrunk by about 1 inch in the waist and have taken the extra baggy look away :) really pleased will post pics when I get a chance. Peace Evisu lovers

Unfortunately it wont stay like that for very long.

i was helping a guy cut down trees today, which involved a lot of dragging logs and limbs to the wood-chipper. a shit load of wood abraded my new evis denim coin-pocket, and i must say for the beating it took the denim holds it's indigo really well. i only have a trace of zippo-fade, and by comparison the warehouse i've been babying has a much more prominent zippo fade,despite the fact that no work has been done in them, and nothing other than my palm has rubbed it.

Salaami, which Evis jeans are you wearing at the moment fella? Not been paying too much attention recently, apologies!

These are looking good for anyone with a 30 waist:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110443247019&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Look to be in pretty good condition...

I don't think he is wearing Evis jeans. I think he just used some vintage Evis to patch his FCs. Check out the work he has done lately in the Denim Repair Thread. Some cool repairs.

These are the Evisu Lot 2000z that were on sale on the forum a while ago. My friend got them on ebay but dint notice the leg was shortened. So will likely be back up for sale here unless i decide to keep them. Im not too keen on the blue guls though.

dsc0422r.jpg

dsc0425.jpg

dsc0428.jpg

Yes they are LOT.2000Z (Zip) and have hand painted tokyo blue guls. Size is 31x31 and they have a rather different pink selvage that looks pretty cool.

As for my personal choice i like them but i dunno maybe im just used to my pink guls. Plus my evis jacket has blue guls and diacock so i dont want to match too much if i ever wear them both! lol

Shangers and I had a little Sufu Shanghai chapter meet-up on the weekend - thought you guys might dig the photos

I'm wearing Evisu No. 1 Special (left), Shangers is wearing his spanking new custom made Double Volantes (right)

3980165629_d4baba8bca.jpg

3980557274_4c8fcafba4.jpg

Note the difference in fit, color and texture between the two jeans.

nice!!! this is the fit i've always wanted with evisu.. still need those no. 1 lot 2000s size 31-32 pleasee