Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Nevertheless, I'm sure that they'd have one eye on the future and wouldn't knowingly produce crap like that if they were in need of employment in the near future.

The way it's been recently, it's looked as if someone's attempted to write it in Ingrish to add some kind of Far Eastern allure to it...and failed.

Now it's just bollocks, and actually quite embarrassing.

Now it's just bollocks, and actually quite embarrassing.

Yeah its pretty crap. What's the point in having the items online if theres no information about it.

I got that jacket btw. Will take pics tomorrow possibly but its abit big on me.

Fakes are getting better and better. They now come on selvaged denim.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-EVISU-RETRO-DENIM-JACKET-SELVEDGE-CINCH-BACK_W0QQitemZ150368551820QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?hash=item2302aa038c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I urge anyone who has any doubt about what they are buying to get as many detailed images as possible and not part with any money untill you are 100% sure its real.

CBT got hit with a good fake mostly because me and him got abit exited about the item as it was very old and looked pretty real and it could of been avoided if we dint wet our pants and asked for one better picture. If anyone needs help im sure everyone here is willing to. You can always PM me or CTB im sure.

nice paulo, what era are the jacket from? any detail pics? by the way will try make my way down tomorrow and snap the pic you wanted.

ctb - if you look closely some spots (right armpit) have been bleached out so no that keen. it is for sale, cheaper than the zip one which i posted earlier. yours is very nicely break in already =)

i'm actually contemplating these No.1 Special Lot 1507, pretty darn good condition i'd say

Evisno1lot1507.jpg

Love those guls how much? Size 38 i take?

EDIT: Actually never mind i just saw it my opinion now is wait you should be able to get better at that price if you can hold on to the cash. That jacket with the bitching pink guls are calling me though.

I can get some better pictures its a size 40 and slightly big on me. Its an evis jacket im not sure how early but it has the same zips as my denim jacket. So it should be pretty early. The other hardware is hard to date and also the fabric label has nothing but the size printed on it. There is/was one on yahoo japan but its expensive however the quality of it is great.

EDIT:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b80895976

The one im wearing belongs to CTB though he just sent me it because i dont fit. If anyones after it PM him and you might get a good deal. In fact i can guarantee a much better deal then the auction link :-)

still negotiating with the seller, hopefully can get them for under us200. which jacket with pink gulls are you referring to, any pics?

that bomber jacket is dope, i imagine anything with the Yamane Tennrock zip must be pretty early. too bad i'm a size 38 too haha.

Love those guls how much? Size 38 i take?

EDIT: Actually never mind i just saw it my opinion now is wait you should be able to get better at that price if you can hold on to the cash. That jacket with the bitching pink guls are calling me though.

I can get some better pictures its a size 40 and slightly big on me. Its an evis jacket im not sure how early but it has the same zips as my denim jacket. So it should be pretty early. The other hardware is hard to date and also the fabric label has nothing but the size printed on it. There is/was one on yahoo japan but its expensive however the quality of it is great.

EDIT:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b80895976

The one im wearing belongs to CTB though he just sent me it because i dont fit. If anyones after it PM him and you might get a good deal. In fact i can guarantee a much better deal then the auction link :-)

still negotiating with the seller, hopefully can get them for under us200. which jacket with pink gulls are you referring to, any pics?

that bomber jacket is dope, i imagine anything with the Yamane Tennrock zip must be pretty early. too bad i'm a size 38 too haha.

To be honest the only real problem with the fit is arm length and the fact im pretty short so it makes me look abit weird haha. Might actually fit you better then me.

The jackets the one on yahoo im talking about erm cant get a link now but look through the denim jackets and you will see.

Haha tempting but i have something else on my sights right now...hope i get it!

Looks like would only be able to go down to town and take the pics you need, sorry man.

To be honest the only real problem with the fit is arm length and the fact im pretty short so it makes me look abit weird haha. Might actually fit you better then me.

The jackets the one on yahoo im talking about erm cant get a link now but look through the denim jackets and you will see.

Getting a friend to e-mail the seller and ask if he would accept a lower price than the one the seller offered.

that auction for the jacket is just nuts...that's like more than us1.5k? and sorry dude, the Evis jacket with zip have been sold so no pics. = (

neways just got back my Evis 2504xx, for a pair that old the pair i got can pass off as almost brand new.

Picture209-2.jpg

Picture207-2.jpg

Style Craft rivets

Picture208-2.jpg

Who do you have negotiating for you? A proxy? Only 30mis left on that auction so i dont think the jacket will sell. Good luck.

On another note one of the more expensive items ive seen lately.

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t130574278

bunga, you gotta put those in rotation immediately if not sooner...anyone with deadstock evis shouldn't take em off unless forced( salaam shoots elbow into ribs of CTB)...

Ok, ok! The reason I've not worn the Evis much recently is because I've sat on my arse for over a month and done fuck all apart from eat cake! The 31 waist on the 2101s is a little tight on my (now) 33 waist!

At the moment, it's Lot 2001 and my Canes SC40200 all the way!

It's being dealt with, and normal service will be resumed shortly! And then I can do summat with either my 2004s or Yamane Deluxe, too!

I can't see myself wearing the Lazy S jeans much more now, unless I have a total change of heart...the last wash they had took way too much colour outta them and not much contrast is left...Not impressed at all...

paulo, definitely want to get some gulls onto them - seeing that the jeans are still in quite new condition it'd be nice to right? gotta wait until my colleague makes a trip back to Tokyo though, so salaami you gotta hang on there for a while more. can't decide between red, blue or yellow gulls...i do have two pairs that needed to be painted hmm....

and i can understand crash' situation - my waistline have been fluctuating between 31 to 33 for the past couple years too, making it very difficult to stick to just one pair for an extended long period - blame it on the greasy, unhealhty but delicious Malaysian diet!