Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Black could have been an option, but it's been done on here now... :D

Pinks the only option! Actually saying that i wonder if i could get my white lazy S painted over in Pink! That might be interesting. I know my evis jacket had blue painted over the original white guls for some reason.

I like the red gulls.

Ever since I noticed Evisu in the 90's I was never that keen on the classic white gulls. :confused:

Hmmm, having looked through a whole heap of old pics the other week I kinda wished for a second that I'd left the red gulls on...

With the 2101s though, I wish they had white paint.

Maybe I'm just never happy! :)

Actually i lied and changed my mind theres no way on earth im going to ever fit these....

Evis 501Sxx

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/121467528

I expect these to go under the radar at around 15000-20000

crosscounter16-img600x450-1250427471fhdiug99919.jpg

There are several interesting bits about these. First most notable is they seem very very old. The lot number is actually 501SXX and not 2501. Then the fact that its got the old stitched kind of gul that doesnt come around often. Note however these are taller then the ones chambo posted just earlier. They are quiet different if you get two side by side. Also this lot shouldn't have a cinch back unless thats what the S stands for. Oh also the rivets are exposed of course.

Also if anyone is serious about buying these and doesn't care much for collecting silly things like that pocket paper tag im willing to buy it.