Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I'll be flying home again tomorrow, I can measure my W33 2005 No.2's when I get home if you'd like. They stretched out a ton. If I'd got No.2 again I'd either go tts or perhaps even down one, depending on how slim of a fit you're looking for.

As far as the camo pockets go, the last pair I ordered had them and I thought it was cool. Evisu's own camo is kind of classic, they used to make overalls out of them and stuff. 

I'd also go with TTS on No.2- I did with redline 2001's in April and even though they were a surprising 30 despite tag of 32, they've stretched out. Wouldn't go up one that's for sure. The Camo pockets are a nice touch actually, as is the use of it as the hidden pocket lining. Some nice details I think.

Will be good to see your fit pics of 2011 cut when you get them Freezie...

Thanks dant, just read back and saw your post mentioning that yours shrink back to tag size on soaking and stretch out again with wear.

I could happily cope with a pair measuring true to size tagged 34 and stretching to 35, that'd be perfecto!

Yeh they do that. I haven't soaked them in a while but basically if I soaked them they would come out measurement like w32 again and then after about 2-3 hours of wearing them the waist is back to w33 tbh. It's a winner.

I went tts on no.2 just make them work I recon.

Seems to be the case that if anything evisu will measure slightly tighter in the waste than the stated tag size sometimes and rarely bigger from what I can tell. This means if anything you might get lucky and end up with a really sick fit if you stretched them out abit from being snug to your true size and what should of been the tag size!

Or it could all go horribly wrong but doubt it!

... I think they have, I love the nod to history.. the crotch rivet, offset belt loop, painted arcs and the other details such as the reinforced pocket openings, the double fold hem. Very aesthetically pleasing.

Hogg - Evisu is that brand! Haha. Like freezie says the history is da bomb.

I constantly find my self drifting onto yahoo auctions to scope the old stuff. Only problem is almost all of it is hemmed!

Get yaself some jawns!

Hi Guys, Im new to Evisu and recently purchased a pair of Evisu No.2 Online, surprisingly the selvedge line is actually red and white

is this a fake??? :( :( :( :( :(

sounds like you have bought evisu international no.3 denim.....interesting if the patch does say no.2 on it.

Post a photo.

Edited by dant87

/\ /\ /\ how in hell's teeth is anyone supposed to know if you bought fake or not just from that? Did you think this was a forum of mystics and clairvoyants?

Rofl lol lmao lmfao haha!!!!