Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Those 13oz's look great.

On a different note, I dropped by Evisu yesterday and tried on some of the new pairs. First off all the 9000 and 9001, which I think there was some confusion about on here. Basically the 9000 is a straight slim fit, a bit slimmer in the top block than the 2000 and about the same taper from the knee down. 9001 is the same, but it comes with a few extra details such as hidden rivets; the 9000 and 9001 are like the Denime normal and Denime XX versions. Both are actually standard No.2 denim, despite the patch not saying No.2. Price was ~Â¥19000 for the 9000 and Â¥22000 for the 9001 iirc, although with that little difference I don't see why anyone would go for the 9000 really. 

The 2011 is also new I think? It's a pretty good fit, room in the thighs(like most Evisu) but tapers pretty aggressively below the knee. Comes in both No.1 and No.2 denim, think a lot of people here might like it actually. Rise seemed a bit shorter than the 2005, which is good too.  

I've seen the 2011 on the website before.. I don't know why I didn't pull the trigger on them. Lot 2012 is up on there at the moment which I think is the same but in No.2 denim?

Keeping a lookout periodically as I want something slimmer below the knee, should have snapped up your 2005's at the time, as I'm done buying Lot 2000 now.

Edited by Freezie

Did ya get these from evisu.jp and get them hemmed in the order?

Look good mate, I think the 2000 cut is a bit marmite at first but gets better with wash n wear... as discussed over the years.

Edited by Freezie