What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

as a cotrast with Mike's photos - we went up to Yorkshire this weekend to see the folks. Left as 9 inches of snow we falling in London... arrived for another few inches.

We visited one of my favourtie, pubs, Nellies in Beverley; built mid 1700s, woodern partitions, gas lighting and, best of all in this season, open fires. The beer, too, is fabulous. This time of year is perfect for a nice dark stout.

pub.jpg

It wasn't too snowy our first night there; the skies were clear, the moon was bright, and five or six inches of snow fell that night.

moon.jpg

Setting off home again, bright and early.

snow.jpg

By the time we hit the major suspension bridge over the Humber, temperatures had plunged to around -8 Celsius. Freezing fog...

bridge.jpg

Every plant and tree was sparkling, as if covered in glitter...

cowparsley.jpg

And on the way home we stopped in on relatives. Often we go boating in their lake. Now it's covered in ice. The nipper scared a few ducks..

lake1.jpg

...and put some more wear in on his vintage Levi's.

slippy.jpg

We're all getting in the mood now. Hope you are too...

Woke up this morning and browsed some SuFu with my Edwin Vintage Collection 506:

pc230001.jpg

Setting up for some sun-tanning in the afternoon:

pc230012b.jpg

Out to deliver a Christmas cake to some former colleagues; same sh!t, different day:

pc230019.jpg

One of my many local Asian bakeries:

pc230032b.jpg

pc230030.jpg

pc230029.jpg

Bought myself a mini one:

pc230027.jpg

^nice678910

Thanks TF, you have mail ;)

is this maxim's bakery? melbourne is good! i remember distinctly having some really good sushi opposite city library melbourne at a little japanese shop. by any chance would you know their name? seems really popular with the lunchtime crowd..

Haha, yes, your memory is good :)

Opposite the library on Flinders Lane? I can find out when I go walking tomorrow...

Wait, Yen Bar?

thanks mike! it was also beside a small post box (or office) if i dont recall wrongly. thanks for helping me find out! = )

Haha, no biggie.

I might as well have lunch there then, thanks for the recommendation :)

thanks mike! it was also beside a small post box (or office) if i dont recall wrongly. thanks for helping me find out! = )

Sup Ran, here're the two sushi joints near the city library I saw today...

Yen was closed:

pc240005.jpg

But I think Shuji is the one you're referring to? It's next to the post office:

pc240006n.jpg

Btw, happy Xmas SuFu:

pc240007.jpg

is it that cold in Sweden JayFourEyes??

which part of sweden are u living at?

For the last couple of days it's been that cold yes. Lots of snow in the southern parts where I live (at the moment I'm halfway up our long country) that usually don't get much at all. Causes all kinds of trouble for cars, planes and trains. People get stuck for ours and it's all new news casts are about. I'm quite happy we reached the family with just minor problems...

the art of family avoidance...

flya.jpg

almost lost my breakfast as after this we did a low circle so i could make sure they couldnt say i wasnt there

now on with kayak building

perfect christmas day

and

happy holidays

xxx

winding down the evening near a nice warm fire, updating my ipod for tomorrow (shred sesh at hood, braahhh), checkin' in on sufu, and working on some photo stuff. start a small business concept.

5289845016_5e0b7bbd6c_z.jpg

doing laundry as well

5289844228_3f32aa8e26_z.jpg

click for action shot!!!!! (8)