What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

fuck yeah! a great meetup it was! Morse is CIA- can't show his face! lol naw he's on the wanted list or somethin. . .

the santa thing was f*d up! Lando and Vin saw a Santa boinkin his elf gf in the middle of the day on the street! if you look behind the Santa's in the busstop, you'll notice a familiar drunk face!!! priceless.

one of the highlights of the night came just after Lando and Vin split. some old dude and his girl were totally eavesdropping on our convo. busted us talkin jeans/clothes shit and told us we should start a knitting group!!!! Quote- "you can name it something like, knittingboys.com!" the look on Morse's face was priceless!!! he coulda killed him!!! Joel and I cracked up.

then we left that bar and walked four or five blocks, only to find out Morse's crew was hangin out at the bar across the street from where we were! from that point on, things got a little.,,,blurry! (thnx Morse) there was a lengthy conversation between me, Morse and Morse's bro about do a superdenim meetup on a much larger scale. Morse's girl just kept rippin on us for been supernerds!!! great times, everyone was truly the coolest. we'll do it again...you know i'm down for a party!!!

Heading around New Zealand on a road trip at the mo. Here are a couple more shots from the other day at the Milford Sound (my camera battery died so there was a delay in getting these pics off my friends camera)

1/ Eglinton Valley

2/ Milford sound

(I've inserted an extra shot here to show the ocean liner in the center of the sound)

milfordsound2.jpg

And yesterday, heading towards the West Coast of the South Island.

1/ Lake Wanaka

2/ Road to the Fox Glacier lookout

3/ Franz Josef Glacier

4/ Ande Whalls

5/ Whataroa River

franzjosef2.jpg

Apologies in advance for the many pictures, and crappy iphone quality....but this basically what I've been doing for the last week.

45689236.jpg

Went to New York

be156d21.jpg

Stayed in a crummy apartment.

b166bb40.jpg

Visited the FDNY museum.

b60afe85.jpg

Had my picture taken (with the boy) at the same street corner where the Kiss album "Dressed To Kill" was taken. (NBHD, Schott, Sams, Abingtons)

038eac29.jpg

Eat massive pizza, which the proprietor referred to as "the whole boy".

9106aac1.jpg

Drank beer in a pub filled with Santas, and 1 elf.

59f33368.jpg

Visited the Intrepid Air and Space Museum.

4cfdee8c.jpg

Sat in a Helicopter like the one from M*A*S*H.

b8330fda.jpg

Saw some cool planes.

6c9f0800.jpg

Laughed at some amusing advertising.

36930dab.jpg

Got drunk around the Theatre district, whilst the rest of our families went to a show. We actually met (the) Patrick Stewart on this night, and he shook my hand in an extremely grumpy manner (not as pleased to see me, as I was to see him).

d53a2794.jpg

Walked across the Brooklyn bridge.

d425adca.jpg

Took my boy to see Santa at Macys.

394ca603.jpg

Spent far too much time and money in Toys R Us on Times Square.

0c52c1cd.jpg

The animatronic T-Rex is awesome though.

1ecd8e8d.jpg

23514f6b.jpg

Visited Mecca (for a comic book geek like me) Midtown Comics. And spent a ridiculous amount of money.

c656939b.jpg

Spent some time in a cramped, aeroplane bathroom. (Supreme, Sams)

Also visited BIG, Supreme, Self Edge, Uniqlo etc..... bought some thermal Long Johns, and new Supreme flannel and a Buzz sweatshirt from Self Edge.

That has pretty much been my week, apart from one more celebrity meeting, which I will be posting pics of as soon as my wife hands over the good camera for me to upload the photos.

I'm truly impressed TG! One of these days when I sell my house (and am no longer working on it), I'd love to build a small sailboat. But, I don't want to deal with a trailer, so it might just be a kayak or canoe...

I'm truly impressed TG! One of these days when I sell my house (and am no longer working on it), I'd love to build a small sailboat. But, I don't want to deal with a trailer, so it might just be a kayak or canoe...

I was wondering if that was some boat building going on in those pics. Great stuff TG. My old neighbor built large wooden sailboats in his backyard. Really neat.

Im close to finishing a Wooden Surfboard right now and next time I have some extra cash Im really pondering a kayak.

Wow seafinch, I really like your stuff man. Very David Gray.

theotherchrislewis, more pics, bigger please, beautiful scenery

my tired eyes read you calling theotherchrislewis david gray and i was like @_@ but then i was like X_x duh

theotherchrislewis, are you doing the north island as well? if you head to northland ill shout you a pint or 3 of the local brew

been absent minded for a bit. real life getting the better of my internet half...and temperatures at -15 degrees F means that the camera must stay indoors...waiting for a warm up...

the during, and aftermath of the big shitty snow storm. didn't stay out for long that night, spent several hours digging out cars the next day, Eternals got good and soaked from mid thigh down...

5262910176_ddee742ab8_z.jpg

5262910376_0a97bb4fcb_z.jpg

5262910580_46434d84ea_z.jpg

5262910912_5c09225ffc_z.jpg

very good stuff lately everyone...inspiration to try and kick my winter weather depression and get out more! good news is the website gets mad work now, as well as final touches to the book.

cheers.